6.9 Left Over

I know this possibly will lead into something wrong if I put down my guard, but I cant help to be curious of what's on her mind.

She left me as if I only a left over of the crumb pizza she never like, and now she act like the exact me in the pass when we were together, she try her hard to take my attention. What's the point?

She already hurt me. She breaks me in anyway possible. My friendship had ruined, no trust can be given easily, and my love was nowhere to be found anymore.

I was trying to believe in her feeling, she looks like me, she looks like loving me with the amount I do for her, but now, I don't even know who the fuck I should believe anymore.

Miyeon stormed to the office throwing a black lace thong in front of my face when I had an important meeting with Mr. Kim Mingyu put me on edge. She blurted everything make me and Mr. Kim gawking, I never had sex anymore.

Lisa tell no lie. Cant she?

So I come to this monthly barbeque party, willing to be roasted by hyungs and noonas, I hate that, probably that's why I rarely came to join them, they are whining too much about Miyeon as much as Miyeon did about them. One Miyeon enough, no need another 9.

I bit my lips taking step to the back yard of Jin hyung' pent house, miling when on of his maid greet me, she said she missed me. Me too. There are some noises and laughter, the laughter that I miss to do. I miss my old self. But I also hate it.

"Kook?"

"Hi, hyung." I greet Namjoon hyung back and Jin hyung waved at me with a smile on his lips. He was side hugging Jisoo noona, while Namjoon hyung sat side by side with his fiancé, Alice, Rosé's old sister.

"Nice to see you again. Its been awhile." Said Jin hyung and I nod, smiling shyly. He practically raise me, the 6 of them, and I can find their 6 nature in me, they are my family.

"Its been awhile." I scratching my hair when someone hit my back head make me turning back to see how savage Jennie noona's face, holding a can of cola on her hand and beer on her another.

"Welcome, ex fucker. A saint." She muttered under her breath and walk toward the side where Yoongi and Tae hyung also Jimin and Rosé sat, in front of the table and I can see her blonde hair. Lisa.

"Those bitch." Said Jin hyung and Namjoon and other only chuckled. "What are you doing? Go and roasting her. Where is Jungkook that I raise?" I practically smile and walk to the side of their place. They were so noisy and I cant help but smiling nervously, I was the part of that circle until I cut the ties and being an introvert. And when I was two steps away from them they become silence. Looking at me with their curious eyes, I can see the smile slowly creeping on Hoseok hyung's face, that sunshine.

"Jungkookie. Welcome back." And everyone giggling looking at over excited Hoseok hyung who jump and hug me like a koala, and I can capture a genuine smile on my doll's face.

No.

Its Lisa for you.

She is not doll.

Not anymore.