5.6 Kook

"Tae-" at least that's what the last words he can heard before a great hard punch throwed on his right jaw make him limp and fall to the ground with something heavy on top of him.

He tried to process everything.

She lied.

But before he could make it, another punch coming with a roar of his name sounded from the pale man on top of him.

"How dare you touch what is not yours. Kim Taehyung."

"Yoongi for god sake, stop!" Then jin throwing himself in front of Yoongi. "Namjoon, help me!" He shouts. He need help. Yoongi rarely work out but he can be a bull when he is mad. Just like now.

And the one who can stop him immediately was Jungkook. But looking at how Jungkook stunned watching Lisa who's eyeing him back make him think that Namjoon is enough.

"Taehyung, for god sake, Lily." Miyeon said and grinning. "Such a keeper you are. I even surprise."

"When? Why?" He asked brokenly. His eyes slowly trailing on her feature from her jaw to her lips to her nose and to those eyes.

"Yoongs. Stop. You wont fight after all what those bitch spill."

"How dare you, she is Jungkook's." Spats Yoongi not having shit for how Taehyung's condition now. Face bleeding, but his eyes staring at the woman in front of Jungkook. Still.

"Don't act like you don't want her, hyung." Mocked Taehyung back. "Among the three of us, you are the craziest for her. Kneeling down. What's you said again?"

"Stop. Tae. You better shut up!" Hissed Namjoon.

"Come to me after you finish with Jungkook? Shit, aren't you the greatest bastard." He chuckled and one more punch landed on his face.

"I don't care. I love her. I take care of her. If you love her you wont touch her because I know she is not wanting to be touched."

"He doesn't want to be touch by you." Mock Taehyung once again make Yoongi halted. He is froze. Does she love Taehyung? "Not me."

And hearing that, Jungkook look so lost and blank.

"Hi, I am Taehyung. Bet that Namjoon hyung bring you here."

"Hi."

"Name?"

"Jungkook."

"Nice. Welcome to hell. And don't be shy to use bathroom when we are around. I always saw you take bath in the middle of the night when we all were sleep."

"I-"

"Its okay. Don't be shy. I am here. I'll protect you."

"Hyung." He whispered and looking at her, angrily. "Don't you feel satisfied now? You take all from me. My heart, my hyungs, our friendship."

He sounds so mad and sad in the same time and it slowly make her heart breaking.

"Satisfied? Are you kidding?" She grinned forcefully. She cant show him her heart. How weak it is because of him. "I still didn't take everything from you. Like you did to me. So be grateful that I let you breath."

He bites his lips and slowly regret creeping inside his heart, all the memories about yuqi come out one by one. When she looks terrified by loss her train card. Or when she blushes under the shadow of the orange sky after he said he will send her home. Or when her breath hitched once they reach their peak together.

Or when she cried in front of people begging for his mercy.

And what if the child inside her womb was his, like what Yoongi and Lisa said?