6.5 Her

I saw her again. In the same party again. With Taehyung hyung again.

I wonder what's their relationship. All I know that she has someone from somewhere se use to go. Then is that a cheating thing again?

I should have sparing my eyes for someone else, for my fiancé for example. Dressing like a prince tonight, elegant and so beautiful.

But she just wasn't what I want.

I want that woman on blue dress, hair in ponytail and red lips perking like a fresh apple.

And she wasn't mine.

The day when she walk away from me, mocking Miyeon on the way I was trying my best to convince Miyeon that everything is okay. That our wedding wont be post pone just because of her. Lily. She call her.

I said that not to make Miyeon happy, no, it doesn't important. I did that for the sake of my doll. To see her alive and relieved when she can still run away before Miyeon's claw did something bad like she did to others before her, to Yuqi.

And now my doll willingly throwing herself in front of the mouth of the hungry tiger. I cant bare the misery to lost her.

Its okay if I cant have her in my arm, as long as she is alive, happy and at the place I can reach, that's enough.

For now. Maybe forever.

I can see how Miyeon obsessed, its my fault. I gave her fake hope when we were young, naïve and stupid. I told her I will make her my wife, had child.

Our parents are friend. They joke about marrying us. And I joke along with them.

When we were young enough to understand, my mom telling me that I will be with Miyeon. I, rebelling. I don't know anymore, I am mad because I cant say no, while I don't want her to be my other half. I cant see Miyeon as someone else but my little sister.

Dad slap me when I took a girl to my house, when Miyeon was around. And for the first time I tell them that I don't want all of those shit.

She is mad. Miyeon is mad. She cursed at me, she, said no-one will stay with me like she will.

And she prove it right.

She said when the time comes, I'll realize that I'll come back to her. With or without love.

And 3 years after my doll left me, I take all my punishment, and I swear I don't want to experience such a hurtful feeling anymore. And I know how it will be going, how my lover will be safe.

To marry her.

Here, I just can standing, adoring my beautiful lady across from where I stand. She shine brightly, she stand on herself which is make me proud. She is strong. Untouchable.

And I am sad. That I cant be someone who she will touch every time, who she will have good memories with, to build a happy family, with little son and daughter inside her warm house. Her future husband must be lucky.

And its not me.

"Can we leave?" My fiancé ask make me  fixing my gaze on her. Nothing is wrong with her. Not pale. Just worried on her eyes telling me something. "I am dizzy." She lied. I know. But I give in.

I smile when I hold her hand on mine. "Sure, lets leave."

I am sorry, doll.

--
I walk into Namjoon hyung's company and reaching the 7th floor where the receptionist telling me where is Yoongi hyung work.

Ding

I sigh as soon as the elevator door opened, I walk lightly not caring of eyes checking on me, most of them I believe as a trainee, to the next project, new girl group.