7.6 Trade

"So, the next launching will be next month. Get ready for the flowing gold on your account." Namjoon playfully said when they are exiting the meeting room. He was expecting some good comeback from his maknae when there is nothing come but his confuse look, watching here and there.

"Kook?" He calls the maknae nickname and the man shifting his attention to him with a raising brow.

"Hmm?" Jungkook ask as Bambam holding his laugh from his behind.

"Is there something make you not happy with the deal we made?"

"Oh no. No. Its good. Its fantastic." He said rumbling while scratching his neck, nervous.

"What is that?" The maknae look so hesitate but giving up in the end.

"Where's Lisa?"

-
"I like this dress. Thank you to give me such a beautiful gift." Jieun said shyly while admiring the white dress that she wear tonight for their dinner. She smiles brightly.

He loves me.

She thought.

For the past one week, there is a poison pen letter come for her. No sender. Just some warn about her fiancée with Lisa. Its supposed to be a woman who had breakfast with them and Jennie that time. But there is no interaction at all between Jungkook and her. Jieun feels confuse but anger slowly eating her. She cant contain her curiosity and keep asking the same question to him.

That day, she came with him to attend meeting with Namjoon's company and she cant say, Lisa has nothing but cold attitude toward Jungkook.

She is so confuse.

But tonight, Jungkook ask her to have dinner together. Jungkook loves her.

"Kook?" She calls him when he sees him zoning out several time, and the said man immediately looking at her with that big eyes.

"Yes?" He said innocently.

"Nothing." She said awkwardly while her smile fading. Honestly, Jungkook's m8nd was on what Namjoon said after the meeting.

"Her contract expired. She wont coming to teach anymore."

He willingly let her go, tied with a woman he merely know, not meaning he agree to not able to see her. He will do anything she ask as long as he can see her from far. And to know what's Namjoon said, his heart begin to be scared.

Will I lost her again?

"Kook!" Jieun ask once again. And the said man smiling at her while taking shot from his glass. "You know, I always curios about something."

"What is that?"

"I know you already said that to me. You know, I just want to make sure I settle down with someone right."

"Hmm."

"Do you love me?" There is a pause. He was zoning out once again but gaining his consciousness  quickly. He nods.

"I do." He said weakly.

"Really?" He nods again. "More than to Lisa?" And he frowns.

"What's the problem? Is there nothing we should talk but you keep it by yourself Jieun?"

"Eumm... I think I know a little thing about you and her, Kook."

"Who told you?"

"Is that matter?" He sigh and hold his breath watching the woman he had been together for 4 weeks now. "I just want the truth, I want to listen the story for your point of view. Just that." He sigh and look away. "I will listen."