2.15 Break Up

"It's been awhile." She murmured, chuckling while observing her half empty glass. "It's been awhile to not see you, my friend."

Liquor, its been awhile for her to restrain herself to get drunk because Yuqi hates it. Her sister hate it when she got drunk and then hooking up with stranger, or doing something that she will regret when she wake up, just like her. She is been good girl since the day Yuqi gone, wishing Yuqi will feel happy and proud of her.

But damn it, those boy with very handsome face and delicious body should ruin everything. He literally wakening something bad inside her, she is mad.

"I miss your taste, damn it, you fucking burning my throat." She is drunk already and not even thinking about how to get into dorm without anyone noticing her state, she will face detention.

"I know something that will taste better." One voice catching her attention making her looking at her side where a guy smiling at her, she likes his smile immediately. She smile back raising her brows asking for him to go on. "Definitely not in here." He pointed his index finger on the table earning chuckled from her. She cant believe that a guy already flirting with her, after 20 minutes her arrival at this discotic.

"Eum.. where?" she play dumb when in fact she knew exactly where the conversation will lead. This is not new for her, back then in Thailand, long before she should commit to be a good girl this is what she always did.

"My place, maybe?" It sounds more like a question rather than a statement. "I have a pretty old wine, and I am smart in mix matching drinks." He said proudly, totally want to bring her home with him.

" He said proudly, totally want to bring her home with him

"Tempting." She responded make him chuckled.

"Come on, I also a good listener." He insist and now bravely taking the glass on her hand and put it aside, on the table, far away for her to reach. And then touching her hand.

"Complete package." She sighed watching him leaning his head to kiss her hand softly, she can feel how soft his lips are, it makes her slightly opening her mouth. "How about we start with your name first?"

"Oh my bad." He declared and then once again smiling, now it reach his eyes. He is really happy he can seduce big fish today, a shark. "Lucas. How bout you?"

"I am-" she was about to tell him her name until he felt someone grabbing her waist and pull her to  stand up make her hand freeing from Lucas.

"She is taken." Said the man beside her, his voice is stern and cold and it sending shivers down her spine. She is dead.

"Urgh.. not you again." She said rolling her eyes and then motioning to leave to Lucas's side but his grip just too strong.

"Yeah, its me again. What the hell are you doing in this place?" he asked madly make her facing him by holding her shoulder tightly.

"Are you blind? I am having fun. Right, Lucas?" the said boy nodded and chuckled, she is cute when she is drunk, he thought.

"This is not place for a saint like you, let alone the fact you are drinking too." He hissed frustrated and then holding her hand but she yanked it.