2.2 Knew

"Don't know that someone like you will have such a hobby." I look at my behind, I was checking my locker and was about to leave when that familiar voice can be heard from my behind.

I don't know if he really talk to me or not but I look at him anyway. Tall man with a muscular body standing proud in front of me, and the important thing is, he look pissed.

"Sticking your nose on others business, I see." Some of students look at us, curios.

Of course they will be. I, Lisa, the unreachable new girl from all girl school just had interaction with the most wanted fuck boy in this university, Jeon Jungkook.

"Guess you talk to the wrong person." I said shortly and close my locker, motioning to leave but he follows me behind.

"Why did you put Rosé in trouble, is it because of me?" There I stop my step and look at him, straight into his eyes.

"What?" I ask confuse but he chuckled, oh how I wanted to rip his mouth. Why should he looks so sexy and annoying in the same time. God, please.

"Don't act like an innocent kitten. You report her, you tell Mr. Lee that I spent the night in her room."

"Wait, what?" I asked once again, what the hell he is talking about. "I don't know what you are talking about young man. And what do you think I will earn from that?"

"Of course, just like other bitches out there. What else you want other than my attention." He said forcing laugh and I can't stand it anymore. I wanted to leave and that's what I will do now.

"Being irrational you are, I will never do such thing if I really want you. But guess, you won't ever hear my explanation so why bother? I'll just leave everything in here. Blame me! I don't even care."

--
It's been 3 days, I never saw Rosé come out from her room. Little did I know from other student that principal being strict and gave her and Jungkook detention, a week of detention for not attending classes.

Well, I do nothing about that, I shouldn't feel bad about it.

But this is the fifth day, when I saw her opened her door when I was about to enter my room. It's nearly 8 pm, and she looks awfully pale. Our eyes met when she closes her door.

"You okay?" I ask her, greet her for the first time after our last encounter. I can tell she is a good girl, who got trapped with fuck boy like Jungkook.

She smiles and nodded.

"Need help?" I ask again when I saw her walking weakly toward the kitchen area. I can't believe that I feel bad for what had happened to her even thought I am not the one who make her suffer. But her aura just calling my soul to protect her, just like Yuqi.

"Honestly-" she bit her bottom lips and hesitant to looking at me. "I am hungry and need something to eat before I take my medicine."

--
And it's sunday again, long day again. I huffed and wear my adidas shoes before opening the door of my room. About to lock it and leave when I heard some noise from Rosé's front door. So out of my curiosity I look at that direction, and suddenly I regret it.

There is two girls who hug Rosé tightly. Her friends. I look away and wanting to leave in peace when Rosé greet me.

"Lisa." She said and I look at her, giving her my thin smile. "Hey, wanna go grab breakfast together?" She ask and I look at the two of her friends. One of them so pretty, and she is smiling while the other one keeping her poker face.

"Oh and this is my unnies, from up stair. This is Jisoo unnie and this one Jennie unnie. Unnie that is Lisa." She said cheerfully and I bowed to them, politely.

"Lisa? The one who reporting you?" Asked the Jisoo girl make me frown, oh so everyone already thinking like that about me huh? What a wonderful life. No wonder some of people looked at me in disgust since the day they got detention.

"Eum unnie..." Rosé has no words to speak, because she never ask me. Even thought that night I made her something to eat we never really talk. I leave as soon as I can that night.

"She is not that girl." The poker face one said flatly. "I didn't saw the girl's face who report you that day but it's perfectly not her."

--
"So you hang out with the snake?" My eyes never leave the book on my hand when I heard that voice. I know this is the stupid of me to agreed to hang out with the girls at the canteen. Of course he will be in here.

"Shut up, kook. That's only misunderstanding." Hissed Rosé annoyed. "Jennie unnie already confirmed it. It's not Lisa."

"Holly shi-" I can heard that Jungkook almost cursing when Rosé telling him the truth but someone interrupt him. And I hate crowd.

"Told you to not jumping in conclusion like that you moron." Scold someone. "Sorry, Lisa, right?" He asked and I look up from my book to see someone who smiles at me, with a boxy smile. I nodded. "Jungkook is a brat. He will never do that again to you, and even if he does it to you make sure to tell me, I will beat the shit out of him."

"Ya, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook yelled but the man with blonde hair put his hand on Jungkook's mouth.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, let's be friend."

--
"Lisa-ssi." I look around when I step out from library only to find Miyeon. I bow at her and she approaches me. "I saw you make a lot of friends today."

What she want?

"But I wish you distance yourself. They are not good person who you can stick with." Oh believe me I knew.

"I knew." I said shortly make her widening her eyes.

"Of course you knew." With that I left. I need no one to warn me, I knew it. And she doesn't know how bad I am compared with all of them, I am the worst.

But I've promised Yuqi to not do anything.