2.1 Begin

"Room number 125 for you, young lady." A girl who introduce her as the university president said while giving a key toward the dirty blonde girl in front of her.

"Thanks." She muttered taking the key and dragging her luggage toward the door in front of them.

"Everything about the map, the rules and everything already in the guide book, if you need something to ask feel free to come to me or your neighbor." She pointed toward another door beside the blonde one's. "I am Miyeon." She offered a hand.

"Lisa."  She said handshaking Miyeon.

"Thank you Miyeon-ssi. I wish my daughter can be safe in here." The woman beside Lisa, who's her mother also handshaking Miyeon.

"That's every parent's wishes in here. As long as miss Lisa can participate nicely I think it won't be a hard thing to be happen." Miyeon said with her sweet smile, Lisa who's standing awkwardly between could only praying this little bullshit could be ended very soon.

"My daughter is a good girl, she came from Thailand. And since senior high school she is already been in a private all girl high school before she moved here."

Lisa biting her lips, hanging her head low. It was not what she want. To become a nun or whatever, to not interact with a man as much as she did before Yuqi gone. Her parents, specially her mother become more than over protective toward her, not even letting her getting close toward a man. Of course she doesn't know that Yuqi was pregnant when they found her dead. She already aborted the baby. They only know that she was frustrated after break up with her lover.

3 years ago, it's been so long but she can still feel that pain. She always trying to tell herself that this is the best for Yuqi. Once or twice she wanted to come and took revenge toward the man, that Jungkook, she wanted to make him feeling what Yuqi felt. But her last wish didn't let her to do that.

Lily,
You know how much I love him right?
And I don't want the persons I love hurting each other.

"Mom, I think I need to arrange my belonging. Class will start tomorrow." She said softly make her mother stop her chit chatting with Miyeon. "And I will be fine." She assured make the older woman smile but can't hide her sadness. Hugging the only daughter she had before kissing her daughter's forehead.

"You know that I can't live without you right?" she nodded before pulling out from her mother's embrace. "Promise!"

"Promise mom."

--
She is so hot.

The one from all girl school since high school always alluring to be trapped.

She is totally my style.

That was the things she heard from almost every class she took since the morning. It was not a bad day, some of people try to approaching her. Male and female, so friendly but she doesn't wanted that. They are not what she want. She hates the place, it always make her wonder if Yuqi still alive, will she come with her into this university. Giggling and gossiping with her. It should be a good thing if only she doesn't drunk that night.

It was 3 at noon when she arrived in front of her room, she take out the key from her high waist jeans and about to click it open when the door beside her opened.

"You sure you already want to leave?" a female voice could be heard, should she greet her?

"Yeah, it's been 2 days. Jin hyung will kill me if I stay the night again." Her eyes almost popped out when she heard a male voice. She snapped her head quickly, even faster than her brain who's not letting her to mind their business. But this is all girl dorm, right? Why was there a male student stay the night.

There was a silence moment when the three of their stare meet, until the woman with a strawberry blonde hair smiling at her.

"Oh, new neighbor?" she asked but Lisa simply couldn't take her eyes off of the man who's standing in front of the girl. "I am Rose." She approach her and wanted a handshake, make her gaze moved toward the girl's hand, and then back to the girl's face.

"Nice to meet you." Lisa said touching Rose's hand.

"Me too. And what's your name?" she asked again, make the girl in front of her thinking for awhile.

"Lisa." She spoke softly. Rose's eyes then looking at her back.

"Oh Lisa, that's my friend. And I wish you would never report me for bringing a man inside the dorm. I can believe in you  right?" Lisa didn't say anything but clicking her key inside the hole, making the door open slightly.

"Good afternoon, Rose." She responded still with her poker face. Before she fully disappeared inside her room, Rose once again spoke with all of her confidence.

"I take it as a yes, and thank you Lisa." She said happily.

She close the door and supporting her body to the door, slightly trembling from the anger that raised instantly right there. She inhales the breath.

"Calm down, Lisa." She said touching her chest where her heart pounding so hard. "Just how small this world could be." She then chuckled sadly. "Yuqi, why should you make everything so complicated." She talked to herself again.

"I can't believe after all this time, I finally meet him." She bit her lips. "I meet Jeon Jungkook."