7.7-1 Curse

"You come." He smile in triumphant as I walk inside his office room, with him crossing his legs and being an arrogant jerk looking at me teasingly.

I know he must have predicting that I will come. I have no choice after learning what his and Marco's lawyer, I have conclussion that there is no way I will win the court if I go on with that.

So here I am, lower the pride of my dignity and begging him to let J free. I want to slap his face to destroy that smirk.

"To the point. What do you want from me to let free J?" I asked straight to the point and he grins. He then playing with his lock while poking his  cheeks with those tongue.

 He then playing with his lock while poking his  cheeks with those tongue

"You learn faster than I thought." He said folding his palms one to another. "I assume Yugyeom, my lawyer already meet you and talk to you." I nodded and take seat looking at his table. So neat and freaking ADHD jerk setting his table so good that my finger so itchy to mess it all.

"First of all. I will let you visiting him once in a week."

"You wont have him, Jeon." I hissed while looking at his straight face. He seems serious. Well, I do too. "I want him the way I had him before you come and creating hell for me."

"You are not in place to tell me what I should do." He speaks softly. "Because I am ready to sent my sue toward the court, and when it happen, once I win, you wont see him even thought you drag yourself on my shoes."

"Not him." I said softly and looking away. I cant hold my tears only to think about what he said to happen to me. To not able to see J. The apple of my eyes. "Please, take whatever but him."

"Its not work that way." He sigh and taking out a paper. "Rules. And you should agree at least to 90% of that." He point out the point on the paper one by one.

"It makes non sense. You never been there when I had my worst. You never been there when he got bullied, you never been there."

"Yes. Because you leave and telling nothing. Do you think I am happy that you left me alone?" He beats his table and it makes me startled, scared cat make her come back.  "I am telling myself that maybe its for your best, for not being with a jerk me, living with the better one, I don't know. If I know I wont let you go, I will chain you. I-" both of us looking at each other eyes, with breath raging as if we run from something scary. Our future.

"Don't do this to him." He sounds heartbreaking while his eyes softened. "Its enough for you to leave me. Don't do this to him." I look down at his finger, clean and beautiful. With cartier and tiffany rings around them. Our cartier couple ring. And I look away as my heart feel like breaking again.

"Why cant you choose to be happy with me." He said again. "With us." I gulp hard, not wanting this tears to running down on my cheeks. I don't want him to win.

"You don't want a child." I said shortly. He snorted and walk around the table to my direction, and sitting on both of his food in front of my seat. Kneeling. Both hands grabbing mine, eyes locking mine. My hearts clenching but my stomach is crunching like a teenager who's meet her crush eyes for the first time. I bit my lips, its so painful.