2.23 Master Bedroom

"Had fun flirting with the flight attendant?" said him make me shifting my body. Fuck with him. I shouldn't be in here right now, I just know it. Unnies and oppas will pairing me with him in everything, just like our seat for example. And I should restrain myself to not throw him from the plane as hard as I can for few hours till we made it to Maldives. I hate to act calm while he practically wakenning the demon inside me.

I rolled my eyes listening to what he said.

"Funny isn't it?" I ask sarcastically still facing the screen in front of me. "It was fascinating that words come out from someone who nearly bang the flight attendant on this plane. Like duh..."

"I didn't do it." He defenses himself but I do not buy it. I was curious and worried when he wasn't coming back from the toilet inside the plane, thought he might had a bad stomach. Holding pain killer I walk toward the toilet and I can see our friends gave me the knowing smile. I was about to knock but then the door slightly open, show me the most disgusting thing on this world.

Such a horny dog.

"Oh right." I said bored and put on my white earphone but he snatch it away anyway. "What?" I ask him half shouting. Jisoo unnie from the front seat looking at us with a worried face. I want to be a good girl for her but damn it, with Jungkook besides me, it's an impossible thing.

"I reject her. I fucking reject to fuck her for you." He groan in frustration manner and I snorted shamelessly.

"Too bad I see almost everything."

"almost doesn't mean everything, doll." He groan tightening his jaw, gritting his teeth make me realize how mad he is. Am I wrong? If it's so, should I apologize or just ignoring him?

I bit my lips and thinking to apologize,

But nah, I am just going to ignore him. Beside, we are in a war mode on right?

"Fuck it. I should have just fuck her rather than thinking about someone so ignorant like you?" Shit, that's deep. But yeah, go on.

"Go on." I said calmly then watching him, face to face. He gasp and look at me in disbelief and I regret it because I just make the little boy soul in him woke up. "What are you waiting for? Fuck her." I shout and Jisoo unnie suddenly right there standing beside us and look at us sternly.

"Ok kids, I know the fight was interesting but you two need break." She smiles calmly, her lips made a tiny line. She is smiling but pissed. The duality of Kim Jisoo. "Now sit beside Jin oppa calmly." He pointed at Jungkook make the said boys look at her in furiously make Jisoo unnie scratching her head.

"I aint done yet." He said now half pouting make my mouth open. This brat.

"Take breath, Kookie." I almost giggle when Jisoo unnie treat Jungkook like that. "Go to that side and I will give you gummy bear."

--

"What was that about?" Jisoo unnie asked as we ride the car from the airport, fortunately the girls and the boys had a different car or if not, I don't know what kind of mistakes I had done in my last life so that the life hates me so bad with placing Jungkook around me.

"Nothing."

"Jungkook won;t be mad over nothing, Lisa." Said Rosé and it's really make me laugh.

"You must not knowing him that much, Rosé." I chuckled looking up from my phone to her, and she frown. "But yeah he just make me pissed, I wasn't flirting with anybody. The flight attendant just being kind and humble as per his job desc."

"He ask for your number, darling. You might not flirting to him, but he DID to you." Jennie unnie said while applying lip balm from the passenger seat. I pout. "You should know how Taehyung oppa and the others should be careful to not cause trouble with Jungkook, he is super sensitive now because of what happen to two of you."

"Oh you can say that, that way. But guess what I saw when I was checking on him inside the toilet when we were on the plane unnie." I chuckled mocking her. Lets drop the bomb. "He suck the life of one of the attendance. And who knows what they might do for the next 10 minutes. And he said I was flirting.."

"He what?" Rosé almost standing up not until Jisoo unnie take her by the hand and hold her tight on the place. I nodded to her make her angrier.

"Heejin must stop throwing herself on Jungkook." Hissed Jisoo unnie make me gasp. So they know her?

"I should've know what she plan. Such a sly snake." Half whining Rosé make a fist and I can see how her eyes become glossy again.

"Its Heejin fyi." Jennie unnie now look at me. "She is the most sly bitch that Jungkook play with back then. She'd been this close to make me choke her when she try to prey Jungkook with a fake pregnancy test."

"With what?"

"And believe me, rather than there was you or not, I can bet 100% Jungkook wont have intention to slam his dick inside her ever again." She needs some filter on her mouth really. "Which is mean, you misunderstood and owe an apologize."

Fuck.

I cursed to myself and for my torture on this world Jennie unnie keep talking.

"Yeah, you fuck up." She nodded and then smirking. "Look! Now you have reason to be close to him. Be nice."

--

"I can't believe I agree to let them doing all of that kiddo stuff." Jennie sighing from the couch where she sat on, she literally face palming herself while looking at the boys who is seriously doing rock, paper and scissor to choose the room inside this mansion.

The mansion has 6 bedrooms, 1 master bedroom and 5 guest rooms. Master room was upstair on the right side of the mansion, has a huge balcony and the glass wall. The 2 guest room was upstair on the left side and the others was down stair. They literally fight for the master bedroom now or at least the two other guest room up stair because the view is so beautiful from there.

Rosé chuckled while playing with Jisoo's hair while Lisa, drowning on her own mind and without she knows Jennie already gave her the master bedroom's key until Jennie whistling in front of her.

"What is it?" Lisa asked showing Jennie the key.

"Master bedroom's key." Answered Jennie take sit beside Lisa and began to gave her the gummy smile and playing her brows up and down playfully making Lisa want to puke. "You need a huge place to make up your relationship with Kookie." She softly said whispering on her ear and Lisa bit her lips looking straight at Jungkook who's playing rock, paper and scissor with his hyung so eagerly. "Don't waste your chance. I know that you are still hesitate but, he is awesome on the bed."

The fuck. I was about to refuse the key and especially the idea but Jennie already standing up walking up stair. "Thank me later. I am in one of that guest room up stair."

--

"Yoongi hyung, why don't you play rock paper scissor? You need to be paired with one of us." I asked when I saw Yoongi hyung look at us in a bored face. He look at me and shrugging his shoulder.

"No need. I want that master bedroom. It settled." He said pointing her finger to the right side of the building.

"Oh nope, Min Yoongi little meow meow, Tae will stick on you and you will stuck on Tae. We will be roommate." Jin hyung said and Taehyung smiling like an idiot make Yoongi hyung look at Jin hyung in shock.

"What the? You know he is not good at following order and I always ordering others around. What if we fight through the days." Man, I agree. Once Taehyung had argument with Jin hyung, he is so stubborn but Jin hyung is the older. He nearly cry for that.

"That's easy, you two only need to holding hand and be calm." I laugh when Taehyung try to hold Yoongi hyung's hand while Yoongi hyung try to avoiding him. "Okay you two will have the guest room beside mine and Jooni. They are connected to the pool. So we can play."

"Then what about me hyung? I thought that I will be paired with you or Tae hyung." I pout. Yeah, I might a sadistic playboy around the outside, but when I am with my hyungs, rather I like it or not, I will always be a maknae, a new born baby that Jin hyung raised on his back.

"For you, you'll have master bedroom." Oh shit. "Don't you like it? Because if you dont I will give it to Yoon-"

"No I like it. Give me the key please."