6.10 Absent

"She is not good at all. In fact, she is just as bad as her sister."

Her words lingering on my mind every time I see Yuqi. She smiles and taking care of me really well like no other people can do to me. She never complain, no matter what's other talk about me, she never take it seriously. She believe in me.

And I should give her the same.
How can an angel hurt my heart, right?

"What's going on?" She ask when we sat on the bench near the han river. Our secret date place.

"She is so manipulative, just see, sleep with her and she will try to tie you forever. She is greedy, Kookie."

"Its okay. I am okay." I lied to her. I know I should have never questioning her loyalty. Everyone love her, hyungs lover her as a little sister too.

"Don't you know that she secretly meeting Yoongi after she knew that Yoongi like her?"

She treats me like the most fragile creature in this world. I, also want to taking care of her. As far we only touching hand, kissing on cheeks, and all the innocent stuff. We do not doing something more than that. I respect her.

But, I cant help but wondering if what   I heard was right. Does the innocent Yuqi only a fake personality. Am I ready to get hurt?

-

From : C. Miyeon
Where are you?

To : C. Miyeon
School. Why?

From : C. Miyeon
Nothing. I just saw Yuqi walk with Yoongi to your dorm.

I pray, I pray that Miyeon was lying. I pray that it wont happen to me. Not with the Yuqi that I love. I walk out from the class, and I think the teacher pissed at me. I don't care. I take Taehyung hyung's motorcycle and went to our dorm.

I was expecting her to sat at least in the living room or my room, if she was really in our place. But nothing.

I want to confront them but it will be so usual, I want to see it with my own eyes. So I walk upstairs and sat at the top stair, waiting. And after 15 minutes, I was bored but my heart skip its beat when I hear her voice.

"Thanks Yuqi."

"Its okay oppa. I like to be with you."

"But..."

"Hmm?"

"You need to be careful. You wont want Jungkook to see you here with me."

She smiles and my heart drop when she winks. She was playful, but its not the right time right?

She play me.

"I wont tell him."

--
The following days I was acting cool, I just want to prove something else. I act sweet and all to her, alluring her toward our party and there I take her with me.

I should have be happy to finally having her whole. But I feel disgusted.

"She must slept with so many mans just like her sister."

I left her alone. And I never try to know her anymore. Everyone questioning my act and I just told them that she betray me. They agree to help me. But, she is still smiling even after I left her that night.

The burden in my chest got heavier, I cant see her look like this pure when she did the opposite thing. I take the chance to have date.

And now she come, telling me that she is pregnant with mine.

Isn't it funny?

I cant help to spat toxic on her. I hate her. How can she hurt me this much, to trap me, this is the first time I love someone. Namjoon hyung said that falling in love will make me happy, but why cant I feel that feeling?

Is there something wrong with me?

She left and even thought I hate her, I cant let myself to leave her. I walk and try to find them.

That is the first time Namjoon hyung beats me. He said I was too judgmental. I can do some test to see if its mine or not before I judge her. He is right. How if its only Miyeon's making story.

So I run, and I found her.

With him.

-

"Where have you been?" Ask Tae hyung when Jennie just came in the middle of our party.

"At that bitch place."

-

And before I think about our problem, the news came.

I should have heard the good news where Yoongi hyung finally confessing that its inside her womb was his. And they will be married.

But its another news. And I don't like it.

"Yuqi, she died." Said Yoongi hyung emotionless, weakly, as he step his feet inside our dorm. "You satisfied? She died now." He said once again motioning to entering his room.

I cant process anything, its like my heart losing its grip. Its sank. It hurts so much.

I know she betray me. She once my heart beat. Now, she beats my heart.

"Its all because of you." Then Yoongi hyung stop his step and murmuring. "If you talk nicely even thought you don't want what's inside her she would have stay."

"Yoongs." Jennie calling his name.

"If only you-" he then turn around to see me and I can see how red his eyes, how mess his appearance, how trembling his lips, how cracked his voice. "I wont loose her. Its because of you-"

And the next thing I know he jump on me and we start to fight.

Its my fault.

He throw me here and there and I can only dodging him. While everyone looking at us, speechless. They knew how wreck our heart were.

She left. She died. But she cheats on me.

"I am sorry."

--
"Jen." She was looking at me with a hope in her eyes and I can only snort. She breaks Jungkook's heart, trapping Yoongi and take him from me. Where the audacity she has to hope me to stay by her side?

"You are really have no shame, aren't you?"

"What-"

"If you are smart and conscious you wont take Yoongi from me when you know how much I love him. Now, I ask you, who's child inside your womb?"

"Jungkook's."

"Then why you agree to marry Yoongi? Do you think a married is a joke for you? Years, years I was beside him, and now when you come you will steal him from me. You breaks so many heart, you betray Jungkook. And telling him its his. Where's the proof? Why you take Yoongi? Why you punish him?"

--

"Where is Lisa?" I ask Jimin hyung as soon as a arrive at Namjoon hyung's company for another meeting as I will be one of the judge of the selection. For x academy. She should be here too.

"She is absent."