The deadliest drug.

Zacznij od początku

A deep low voice sounded through the speakers, and at once, Emily felt her insides tingle in response to that familiar voice.

'So.. "

She crossed her legs, and began twirling the chair around again, her phone held onto her right ear, by her hand.

"So what?" she replied firmly.

"I'm free right now."

"So?"

She heard his soft chuckles through the line, and she scoffed.

"Baby, stop playing hard to get. You know you want this thing."

She did. She was done denying it, a long time ago. It was no secret, except to the rest of the world, that she wanted him.

"Where are we meeting?" she asked.

"I'll text you the address. Expecting you soon princess."

The call ended with a beep, excitement rushed through her veins, tingling her nerves.

A text finally came through, she smiled as she picked the phone up, but as quickly as the smile came, it left the same way.

                                        -Christian.

"Hey love, how are you? It's so cold here in London and I'm missing your warm touch. I just got into my hotel room, and I can't wait to get back home and hold you tight in my embrace. Miss you. ❤"

And just as if the universe had teamed up against her, another text popped up in her phone, covering Christian's.

                                       -unknown number.

"I just texted you the address. Hope you've seen it.. and another thing, I'd like to advice you not to wear panties at all, except you want to be going home without them again."

It was going to end soon. She told herself. If they both kept it a secret, no one was going to find out. Whatever was going to happen between herself and hookah dude would just be like a fling. She could do this.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"When you said you were going to text me the address, I thought we were going somewhere different." Emily said, as she took in the familiar surroundings of Logan's rented apartment. The night she had come here, it was so dark and she could think of nothing except the act they were going to engage in, but now that it was broad daylight, and her sense weren't that clouded, she could see clearly now that it was a three storey building. The first upper block, was painted cream, with mixes of small dark green and red. The second, with dark green and a bit of cream, the last with dark red.

The walls looked old, and seemed to already bare some minor cracks, they also looked like they needed to be painted again. A few cars were parked outside, close to a tree. She remembered that it had been the same place, she parked her car that night. Cars zoomed passed the busy streets, a few people, walked by the pavement, conversing with each other while smiling. They looked so happy, contended with whatever they had, and as Emily's eyes took in the grinning tattooed man, she realised that he also looked contended.

A simple man, a mechanic by profession, he looked so far away from she and Christian in comparison, and still, he drove her wilder than Christian ever had. Who said the poor weren't blessed?

"It was quite dark the day you came here, so I figured out that you'd have probably forgotten about my place. So I just texted you the address, and besides, do you have any better place we could go? If you want us to fuck on your husband's bed though, I have no problem with that." he shrugged.