CHAPTER 26 - ( No More Exams! )

CHAPTER 26 

Examination finally came. Rushing and panicking students were seen in the hallways of Seoul Royal Girls High. For Seniors, it will be the judgement of their future in College and for the juniors? Well, it's still important. 

The devil metal thing finally made sound that querks the students ears. Some just didn't gave a damn since they're ready but for most? terrible's definitely going to start. 

The examiner abruptly arrived at Yujin's classroom with an aura of Satan and smirking like she's the queen of Beelzebub. She then glared at the whole class making Yujin swallowed a big lump in her throat. She can only hope that St. Joseph of Cupertino's gonna help her remember the lessons they had reviewed in class and what Wonyoung had taught her. 

The time of exams can be quiet stressful; after all, it is the test of a student's knowledge that has been accumulated in the past months. But, apart from determination and tremendous hardwork, motivating words can go a long way in ensuring that the student passes with flying colors. This were what the evil teacher told the class however, for Yujin it sound different. The message sure was inspiring and motivational but not for Ahn Yujin. 

Alas, hell finally began. She was quite getting everything smoothly not until the subject that she dreaded the most came. Math. Yes, Mathematics. She knew Wonyoung tutored her real hard last night so what should go wrong right? The teacher provided the test papers and Yujin's trembling hands reached for it. She scanned the questions carefully and was surprised at how easy were they so she had answered them all with ease and wide grin was visible on her face. 

But, of course, like any other tests, it's just a part of the whole. That's the easy part she just answered. When she flipped the page moving to the second part of the exam, she noticed how the algebraic expressions jumbled and were too complicated for her liking. Buckets of sweat were then flowing off her face when she did another page turn, seeing the devilest of the devil level 3 which was all about Pythagorean and Calculus. (Shesus why do they even have these subjects!?) Her hands trembled as she tried to held her pen as tight as possible while writing the solutions but failed to do so. 

She clearly remembered that Wonyoung had taught her the right way of solving the equation but she forgot what's the formula. Sucks. She just wished for a miracle that her braincells will get back to her. She was nearing to tears when a light bulb appeared on her head. 

~~~

"Eonni, it's asking you the hypothenus, just remember the horn of the big animal hepo and think of it as a squareroot." The duo were in their living room studying for their test the next day. Wonyoung seemed to be so calm while Yujin was found struggling on something. Wonyoung sensed it and turned her attention to the latter and found out that she had been staring at her notes for almost an eternity. 

"What? It doesn't make any sense Wonyoung. Why will I think it's horn as a squareroot?" 

"Look the formula in finding the hypothenus of the Pythagorean Theorem is C = √a2+b2 . Variables A and B are both the legs of the Triangle." Wonyoung explained. "And you need to think the horn of the hepo as a squareroot basically because it looks like a squreroot." She added. Yujin was left puzzled but shrugged it. Wonyoung and her creative mind. Well at least, she was able to explain to her how it works. All she needs to do is to transpose it. She just hope that she'll be able to remember everything the next day. 

~~~

And Yep, she did. Although it took time but heck she did! Quickly, she turned to her test paper then to her answer sheet and solved the equation. As fast as she could, Yujin did her best to wrote her solutions neatly and boxed her final answers.