CHAPTER 6 - (Ignore Zone)

CHAPTER 6 

So yesterday's event made Yujin's life a mess. Like Wonyoung's totally ignoring her. She just wanted to treat yesterday like any other friday night that they had but, Wonyoung didn't liked it. She's aware that Yujin was probably disappointed of her and that, she had all the right to get mad but, she should at least have told Wonyoung where she went and that she'll be back in their shared pad late. Wonyoung won't have to worry about her and won't have to wait for her. She probably didn't got scared sleeping so late and all alone in their wide quiet room. 

"Wonyoungiii? I'm really sorry. My phone's battery died down and I didn't have any charger with me." 

"_" 

"C'mon. You're not serious about this aren't you?" They were currently seating on the couch. Wonyoung was acting like she's not hearing anything and just continued watching the funny series in the television while Yujin was trying her best to get her bestfriend's attention. 

"So you won't really talk to me?" 

"_" 

"Alright, for how long this time?" 

"_" 

Yujin sighed in frustration. After so many attempts, Wonyoung still chose to ignore her. 

She knows it's her fault. Why does her battery had to die yesterday? She could've answered all Wonyoung's calls and texts. Wonyoung wouldn't had to be so worried and she could probably slept peacefully. Reading the messages sent by Wonyoung last night that she felt lonely and scared made her really frustrated of herself thinking she wasn't by Wonyoung's side. 

If she could just turn back the time? She would literally get back to yesterday and will  agree to Wonyoung's offer of going with her and helped her tour Nako through the city. 

After some time, the silence was soon replaced by the loud ringing of Yujin's phone. She tiringly picked it up and answered without looking at the caller. 

Yujin : [ "Hello?"

____ : [ "Yujin-ah? Are you free today?"  ]

Yujin : [ "Oh, Chaeyeon eonni. Wae?" 

Chaeyeon : [ "Because since Yena eonni got back with Yuri, they want to hang-out with us."  ]

Yujin : [ "Daebak! Eodiyo?"  ] Wonyoung who really don't want to listen to their conversation captured the excitement on Yujin's voice and now, she can't help but be curious on what made Yujin's mood from a sulking bunny to this hype. 

Chaeyeon : [ "Lotte World"  ] 

Yujin : [ "LOTTE!? Jeongmallo?"  ] Now Wonyoung's attention was all on her. Of course since she don't want to be caught by Yujin eavesdropping or what-not, she still had her face glued to the television like she was so into the show but her ears were all on Yujin. 

Chaeyeon : [ "Yep! We'll meet at Pubs and be here by 10. Don't forget to bring Wonyoung with you alright? See ya!"  ] 

Yujin : [ "Wonyou- Wait eonni!? Ah eonni!!!! Aish"  ] Yujin would love to take Wonyoung with her but, does Wonyoung too? They're not in a good disposition today and if she'll ask her, she might be ignored again. Yujin was about to inform her Chaeyeon eonni that her and Wonyoung were not good today but, Chaeyeon beat and cut the line.  

Nonetheless, Yujin will still try. Of course she will. If Wonyoung agrees? Then it'll be like a date for them. What if Wonyoung disagree? Or worse, ignore her?