CHAPTER 21 - ( Determined )

CHAPTER 21 

Monday came and everyone was again back to intensive studying preparing for their major exam coming happening this week. Almost all of the students were drained when afternoon came. 

Wonyoung got out of their classroom, wanting to have a lunch together with Yujin when Nako stopped her. 

"Wonyoung-ah? On your way to lunch?" Wonyoung happily nodded. Excited to be alone with Yujin again. 

"Great! Let's grab lunch together." Nako held Wonyoung's hand attempting to lead them to the caft but Wonyoung didn't budged.

"Wait eonni-" Sensing Wonyoung's ristrictions, Nako became nervous. She didn't utter any word, yet she's still holding Wonyoung's hand. Trying send some signs that she won't take no for an answer. Wonyoung really would like to go and have her lunch together with Yujin but, it'll be her second time declining Nako's offer and she felt guilty for Nako's blueness. Giving out an exhausted sigh, she finally gave in. 

"Okay. Let's head out for lunch together." Nako beamed out a flashy smile and Wonyoung couldn't be more happier seeing that. Well, it's just for one lunch. Her and Yujin can still have lots and lots of lunch together. Even breakfast and dinner. 

Their lunch went nice. Nako shared some funny stories and their laughters filled the entire cafeteria but, although she was laughing, she can't help but feel a little guilty that she again had ditched her eonni. Yes she's laughing outside but, she was sure that she's not inside. Although her laughter and smile was not for show though, she just can't genuinely be happy when her mind's drifted to where Yujin could possibly be and what's her reaction when she finds out that their plan won't be put to action as she's with Nako again.   

|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~|

Since it's now lunch time, Yujin was happily skipping her way to Wonyoung's classroom but she found no one. She wondered how come it's empty when her and Wonyoung completely had planned to have lunch together today. 

Maybe Wonyoung already went to the caft.  She thought. 

So she went to the caft. Happilly skipping again. Still having that dorky smile on her face and greeting cheerfully every student she passes. Some gave out their loud squeel, some were frozen and some were hyperventilating. For one of the campus godess greeted them! That's what their effect to the student body! Yujin just giggled and proceed to where she was heading. 

Upon reaching the cafeteria, she saw her buddies Yena and Chaeyeon along with their girlfriends and Hitomi. She scanned  the wide opened area full of hungry students and found her Minjoo eonni along with Chaewon and Hyewon who were having a chicken fight in Yujin's eyes. It created a smile on Yujin and she don't know why her gaze suddenly were glued to Minjoo's laughing figure again. She knows she was finding her Wonyoung but she doesn't understand why she wanted to go to Minjoo's table instead. It's like there's a magnet that's trying to pull her. 

Thankfully a series of very familiar laughter broke her craziness. She searched for the source and immediately her heart fell. She just saw Wonyoung and Nako sitting across each other, happilly eating together. 

How come Wonyoung's with that toddler?  She wondered.

It seems like Wonyoung and Nako's in their own world that they didn't noticed the pair of sharp eyes of Yujin that was glued to them the entire time. 
Coincidentally, Minjoo was able to saw the scene and she wanted to save Yujin from being a frustrated stone but, how can she? It's not like she can shout her name—