CHAPTER 13 - (Coat)

CHAPTER 13

YUJIN's POV

Our eyes were at the same level and our lips were an inch apart. Then I realized again that she was actually staring at me. 

How long had she's been staring? 

She might felt weird about this so maybe that's why she was staring but, her eyes tells different. 

Her eyes were soft and was sparkling and her face grew red and I swore those slightly parted lips wants something. 

It's so hard preventing myself from not doing anything. I saw how Wonyoung's stare travelled from my eyes down to my lips too. 

Are we having the same thought? 

Agh~ that made me swallow a big lump in my throat. 

Not knowing anything, I unconsciously moved my face closer to hers, 

slowly

closing the gap between us.

It felt so right when our lips touched. It wasn't moving or anything but I felt really ecstatic already. Our lips stayed in that position for a half minute until Wonyoung detached her lips and slowly opened her eyes.

"You're so beautiful Jang Wonyoung" I softly said. More like of a whisper. A small smile crept on the side of her face that made me smile too but soon faded away and a loud sigh escaped her mouth.

"What just happened eonni?" That made my throat dry all of a sudden. 

What did just happened? 

What did just happened Ahn Yu Jin? 

We just kissed

I just kissed her and she just let me. 

We've kissed...

"Me and my bestfriend kissed! "

"It's normal for bestfriend to k-to..." 

"Yeah of course. Bestfriends do that" Since she was struggling of saying it. I decided to cut her and just agree. 

Hell no bestfriends do that! I swore when our lips got connected there was something that sparked between us. 

Is she now regretting it? 

"Where are you going eonni?" 

"Outside, just wanting to get some fresh air" 

"But- eonni!" Didn't she felt something through that kiss? 

Reality check Ahn Yu Jin, Wonyoung will never look at you as something else other than just her bestfriend. 

I decided to head outside and grabbed some fresh air. I will end up being suffocated if I stayed inside. Just thinking about Wonyoung regretting the kiss earlier kills me.

"Yujin?" I was currently walking, with deep thoughts inside my head when someone familiar called me. I turned to where that voice came from and who'm I saw made me smile. 

"Eonni" 

"What are you doing at this hour here?" 

"Just walking around. Having some fresh air."