Chapter 12 - (Do it clockwise)

CHAPTER 12 

YUJIN'S POV

"Wonyoung-ah?" 

"Hmm..." 

"Am I just only a bestfriend to you?" 

Was the words that I wanted to ask but didn't actually came out.

I was too afraid that time. Afraid of hearing the words that I don't wanna hear. I might not take it. 

"I love you" I sincerely said. Wonyoung looked at me and flashed her smile. It's the purest smile that she had given all these years. 

"I love you too eonni~" I wish she meant another thing by saying that, other than me just being her bestfriend. Because when I said "I love you"  to her, I didn't meant just because she's my "Bestfriend" in the entire world but rather, I truly do love her. 

"Eonni? You won't leave me would you?" I was surprised by her sudden question and the seriousness of her tone and voice. 

"Ya~ why so serious? Of course I won't! I'll be your bestfriend for the rest of your life!" 

Sigh... 

Wish we could be more than that.

"I'm so happy to hear that eonni." She's happy but, why does it sounded so... gray? She's smiling but it didn't even reached to her cheek? Doesn't she want me to be her bestfriend anymore? Wonyoung turned her eyes to the window side and sighed. I sighed too and resumed to driving. 

She might be just exhausted. 

WONYOUNG'S POV

"I love you" 

Bathump... Bathump... Bathump...

Okay, she just said "I love you"  Wonyoung! But the way she said it just made ny heart burst. Just how many times did my heart skip a beat because of her? 

"I love you too eonni" We casually tell each other "I love you's"  every now and then but, this time it's different. I saw how sincere she said it and how soft her stares were. I felt like I was in heaven when she told me she loved me. So I tried to tell it to her in the most sincere way that I could possibly show. I hope that she can see the truthness in my response. 

I know that this feeling I'm feeling towards her right now is not right but I don't care. At first, I don't want to recognize this but I love having this feeling.

I'm slowly accepting the fact that I'm in-love with my bestfriend. 

"Eonni? You won't leave me woud you?" I know she was surprised. I was surprised of myself on how bold I am for asking her that question too, but I just had to. 

I saw how she looked at Minjoo eonni earlier. Her eyes sparked and she's feeling the excitement when Minjoo eonni's saying something. I saw how her eyes grew sad and how her mood quickly turned gray when they asked to go. Everyone that was there and witnessed that scene can easily tell that she has this "crush" on Minjoo eonni. The way Minjoo eonni smiled and stared at her was an indication that the feeling is mutual. 

It made me feel afraid and just by thinking about it brought so much pain inside me and I don't like it. 

"Ya~ why so serious? Of course I won't! I'll be your bestfriend for the rest of your life!" I was so happy to hear the first words that it made me flashed a big smile but as she finished her response, it just made my world crumble.