Special Chapter (ChaeKura)

FLASHBACK

A city that's so beautiful at night, was the best scene Chaeyeon had seen in her entire life. She swore that the night sky and city lights were Tokyo's best attraction.
They just got to Tokyo from Korea. Chaeyeon's dad was re-asigned to managed their company's Japan site and her mother wanted her father to be properly taken care of in a foreign country so they decided to come along. Being away from the busy city of Seoul to get into another busy city of Tokyo was surely a very annoying idea for her but, she can't deny how beautiful the city night lights of Tokyo are and so, it's not really that bad for them to move.

She was walking around Kabuchiko district. Just roaming around the area and busy admiring on what the district has to offer. She wanted to unwind a little and to freely walk in a foreign land surely got Chaeyeon's solemnity.

Later on, she reached a place where a lot of fun happens. She always imagined Japanese arcades were so cool and she wasn't dissapointed when she got a clear view of it. Like any other arcades, people from different ages were playing various of games. She was having so much fun watching that it nearly made her want to play. Later then, a certain person who was playing shooting range caught her attention. A girl to be exact. The girl kept on shouting and twisting her body each time she shoots and dodged a hit. As she went near to the said player, a smile slowly grew on her face. She was really amazed on how the girl was playing and it really looked like the girl was having a very good time. Soon after, the game ended and she saw how frustrated the girl was because she lose. The person was shaking nearly all her body parts, pulling strands of her while mumbling series of words that she didn't got.

Chaeyeon accidentally left out a big laugh while watching the frustrated girl throwing tantrums but quickly put her hands on her mouth to shut it up. She shouldn't laugh. But, the girl was just too cute for her so she can't help herself not to let her amazement get out of her system. Thankfully the girl was wearing her gamer's headphones.

A minute later the girl finally decided to took off her headphones and get off on the gamer's chair. When she turned around ready to head back home she was met by an innocent eyes of Chaeyeon who doesn't have any plans on getting anywhere than just observed the girl.

Chaeyeon who finally had a clear view of the girl's face was once again amazed by her features. The girl had a very nice bubbly cut hair that shapes her cute face, lips that was thin but was elegantly shaped, a pointy nose and a pointed round eyes that made her looked like an angel that fell from heaven for Chaeyeon to see. She doesn't knew how many times tonight she got amazed by Tokyo's magical view and she considered the view in front of her to be the most magical one out of all of them.
The girl was also surprised to face a very strange yet gorgeously looking girl in front of her. She doesn't even know how to react other than having her mouth agape and just stared at her. She just couldn't removed her stare at the taller girl even if she wanted to. Thankfully the taller girl looked elsewhere, if not? She swore she could've melted with those stares the taller girl was giving to her.

"I'm sorry" Chaeyeon softly said. The shorter girl looked again at Chaeyeon confusingly. She was curious on why the taller girl was saying sorry but a sudden thought appeared in her head that made her shook her head and said "Daijobou-desu" to the taller girl.

"I was watching you earlier when you were still playing"

"Eh? really? Ahh, so embarassing"

"It's not. You were doing a good job and you look so cool with those headphones" Chaeyeon honestly said. She had a feeling that the girl might feel awkward or weirded by her words but judging how the girl blushed, she shrugged that thought.