CHAPTER 16 - ( Haven't We?)

CHAPTER 16 

"Sakura-anechan? I have a question." 

"Hmm" 

"How do you do it?" 

"Ehh?" 

Nako, Hitomi and Sakura were at their living room watching a variety show. They just got home from school. It was a very tiring day so they decided to just turn on the TV and flocked down the couch without even bothering to change. 

"Dōyattano?" Nako re-phrased her question.

"nan'ga attano?" Everyone was so oblivious of the question Nako was asking. So Nako cleared her throat and gathered some courage to ask the question that she wanted to ask earlier. 

"I mean, confessing." 

"Ehh~???" Sakura was surprised. Hitomi who doesn't have any plans on listening to the conversation can't help but be curious about it. She too was surprised by Nako.

"Dō yatteyaruno..." She again repeated her question. Head facing down and was quiet embarassed that she asked that to her anesan' but, she's desperate. 

NAKO's POV 

FLASHBACK

"I went over-board eonni right?" 

Over-board? You actually did the right thing! She deserved that! 

We were at the school's gym eating our lunch peacefully. Wonyoung decided for us to eat here since there are no students so it's silent. 

Wonyoung kinda' told me everything after I managed to asked her, (More like begged her to say it) but at least she did. That got me earned my crop. And basing to what she told me? Ahn Yujin was a jerk! And the heck did she dared to k— agh! Kiss MY Wonyoung!? Was she on her right mind!? She kissed her and then left the house just like that? Without leaving an explanation? Who the hell does she think she is!? 

"I think she deserved it. I mean she's the one who told you harsh words last night." How she managed to say that to her bestfriend was still a question for me. I mean she judged Wonyoung. SHE IMMEDIATELY MADE A CONCLUSION WITHOUT ASKING HER! Is that what you called a bestfriend!? a BESTFRIEND!?

"But eonni, did you saw how she crumbled down? She felt really hurt and I hate seeing my eonni in pain like that" And I hate seeing you in pain too Wonyoung-ah. 

Don't you know how it hurts me to see you being like that? 

Seeing her teary eyes and how painful it was for her whe she saw Yujin's state after she left her there, I can feel that she somehow had something for Yujin and that got me alarmed. 

"Maybe because she was kinda embarassed? Cause you've ignored her and there was a lot of students in there?"

"Embarassed? That's not what it looks like to me eonni. Maybe I should go and check on her?" 

"ĪE! DEKINAI!"  I shouted internally. I can't let her go to her.

"Remember Wonyoung, she's indirectly telling you last night that she don't want you near her." 

"No that's not what she told me. She told me that I— 

I can't say it. " 

"Okay now stop crying. It hurts me seeing you in pain like this over that stupid junk!" I didn't want to see the tears that was on it's way to falling off her eyes and so I wrapped my arms around her, sending comfort and let her feel that I am just here.