CHAPTER 7 - ( Lotte - Part 2)

Part 2 

YUJIN'S POV 

"WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" I knew it from the first time I looked at Chaeyeon eonni and Wonyoung, those smirks meant something EVIL! As we are sitting here, riding this PULSE-POUNDING roller coaster! Well, it's good for us since, we love to ride extreme rides, but for this tiny duckling here? Hahahaha

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE YEEEEEEET!" 

"YA! EONNI? THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SO ROMANTIIIIIIIIC EARLIEEEEER!" 

"AHHHHN YUJIN-AHHHHHHHHHH

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!"

"I love Yuri!"

"I love Yuri!"

"I'm not gonna die yet." 

"I still have to marry Yuri." 

"Marry Yuri."

"I will marry

YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

—AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After that super fun ride, Chaeyeon eonni and I happily exited the place while dragging a boneless Yena out. Both me and Chaeyeon eonni were like dying out of laughter seeing a very scared Yena left by her soul. Laughters was then replaced with confusion and wondering why there are other people except for my Wonyoung and Yuri eonni.

"Wonyoungi~" 

"Eonni!" As soon as we reached them, I called Wonyoung's attention who was so busy talking to her friend. 

"Nako is here? What's she doing here?" I asked her. She flashed me her smile and answered.

"I called Nako eonni. Luckily they were just roaming near here so I asked her to come. She haven't been in here so that's why. And this is Sakura eonni and Hitomi eonni. All of them are exchanged students from Japan." I welcomed them and flashed them a smile and introduce myself at the same time. Wait, Sakura eonni? She's Chaeyeon eonni's-? 

"Chaeyeon" Sakura eonni knew her? But- ahh~ right. They already knew each other. 

"Sakura" Chaeyeon and Sakura eonni stared at each other. Everyone was silent and just observed the both of them. I looked at Wonyoung at the same time she looked at me and I swear she's the most beautiful thing ever. I tried to ask if there's something going on here but she silently answered, shaking her head side to side for a no.

As I observed them, you can see the difference between both of their intense staring competition. Sakura eonni seems to have those longing in her eyes. It looks like she wants to come to Chaeyeon eonni but she can't. I wonder why though. Chaeyeon eonni's was different. Her eyes shows nothing. Like it's completely plain. I must say, Chaeyeon eonni's really good at hiding things and maintaining a poker face everytime. Then, Sakura eonni broke their intense staring game and looked elsewhere except from us, except from Chaeyeon eonni. That's when I saw the hurt and the pain in eonni's eyes. Just like Sakura eonni, longingness now can be seen in her eyes while still looking at Sakura eonni who was now being in the comfort arms of Hitomi eonni.