CHAPTER 1 - ( You're my wonderful gift )

CHAPTER 1

"WONYOUNGIEEEE!" A loud voice was heard in the living room making the person that's in the kitchen scrambed to where the sound came from, only to find a grinning Yujin calmly sitting on one of the couches

"Seriously Ahn Yu Jin, Stop bothering me!" A furious Wonyoung said to her friend. She was making them breakfast and she's super hungry!

"Awww... C'mon Wonyoungie, I'm bored."

"So? What does that have to do with me? You know, I'm too kind here to make you breakfast. The least you can do is to interrupt me. You have any idea how hungry I am now!?" Yujin just flashed her bunny-like smile with sparky eyes. Wonyoung really don't have any idea how she managed to do such a cute act but, her stomach is more important now than to entertain this bored bunny here.

"Well, I'm not hungry, I'm just bored. Play with me Wonyoung~ah" Even though the act is super duper cute however, Wonyoung finds it rather disgusting. Who does that? Whinning like a baby? A kid who wants her mom to take her to a zoo or somewhere fun? Eww gross! Plus, the wiggling of her hands and feet and pouting like a fish isn't something Wonyoung wished to see early in the morning before breakfast. She might loose her appettite. And she do not want that.

"Well again, I AM HUNGRY! I can even skin you and eat you ALIVE if you continue to be so annoying! JUST LET ME MAKE OUR BREAKFAST IN PEACE WILL YOU!" And by that, she stormed back to her kitchen, finishing whatever unfinished business in there. Meanwhile, in the living room, a grinning Yujin leaning herself at one of the couches, hugging a plushie can be seen. She must be now daydreaming again.

"Wonyoung making our breakfast is what wife's do in the morning. Me, annoying her is what husbands do to their wife. We're like a couple already ㅋㅋ" Yujin silently thought making her smirk and then grin and then giggle? And then cringe like a teenage girl who just got her flowers accepted by her crush.

The scene earlier where Wonyoung was seriously cooking their food in the kitchen and her being bored and annoying the girl was actually one of the bunny's dream.
That sexiness that Wonyoung has when she's cooking is a sight Yujin could forever imprint in her head. She just doesn't have any control on her body when it's starting to feel that weird feeling again where she can't even explain what it is. So the best that she can do was to stop Wonyoung from being sexy and, the only thing that came up to her mind to do that? was to shout so loud like she was about to die. And guess what? It did worked!

Obviously it did. However, this just cause a lot mess on Yujin's mind. After their little argument, the weird feeling she was having just doubled- No trippled, quadroupled? Even 10x'd? She can't explain how it leveled up though but, she's 101% sure on what she's been feeling towards her bestfriend since kindergarten.

It isn't just a simple crush.

It isn't a simple LIKE too. No it isn't. She liked her already many years ago.

But rather, it is something more than that. Something more than friendship, something more than bestfriend should feel for each other.

She's definitely sure that she loves the girl. Not a "Bestfriend Love" But rather, a "Romatic-Love". That type of love that couples have. That love that can be able to inspire you to go to Paris and just walk around the park near the eiffell tower.

She loves her bestfriend.

She loves her even before they reached middle-school.

She loves her for so long and no one even knew about it.

She loves her. She knows it all too well and she's very aware that everyday, spending time with her can actually make her trip to broken-hearted lane much easier however, she still chose to stick around the giant baby.