Chapter 22 [ 1/3 ] - ( Surprising Revelation )

CHAPTER 22

"So, what did you and Yujin talked about?"

After Minjoo had her feelings sorted out with Yujin, she asked her friends to spend the night at her house. She knew that she badly needed some company and any way that she could forget the great bunny teethed dog.

"Nothing personal." They are currently at Minjoo's room, seating on her bed. Chaewon was fixing the girl's hair while Hyewon? Just calmly laid down while having a bowl of popcorns.

"You sure about that girl? Because the last time I checked, your eyes were still not swelling when we agreed for the both of you to go somewhere we don't know." Chaewon said as she's done braiding the girl's shiny hair.

"Eonni...." There Minjoo broke down again. She wanted to be strong and keep her feelings just for herself but it was very difficult. Chaewon who was near the girl hugged the crying figure.

"There, there kid. Let it all out." Hyewon and Chaewon's heart broke again, watching Minjoo sobbing her heart out, body's entirely shaking.

"I'm gonna kill that Yujin kid!" Chaewon shouted angrily. She never thought another day would come that Minjoo will once again experience that terrible heart-ache she once had when Kriesha left.

"Ahh- Eonni!"

"Okay! I'm just kidding." Minjoo once again leaned back her tired back on the headboard of her bed and Chaewon rose up.

"I'm gonna get something to drink for you and for me. Aish, I suddenly felt thirsty."

As Chaewon closed the door, silence enveloped the four white walled room. With Hyewon's munching of popcorn can only be heard. Minjoo still had her head down. Memories of Yujin and her were running through her mind as she tried to reminisce them one last time. Hyewon on the other hand was just observing her.

"Minjoo-yah" Hearing the soft voice of Hyewon, Minjoo slowly lift her head up. Hyewon put down the bowl of popcorn she was carrying and had her focused on Minjoo. She looked directly to the swollen eyes of her friend and she can't help but again feel that stinging feeling inside of her. Every tear dropped on Minjoo's eyes was like a knife that was being thrown at her soft heart.

"What is it eonni?"

"You shouldn't waste your tears to someone who doesn't even valued it, you know."

"Eonni... it hurts" Another tear escaped Minjoo's clear round eyes.

"Stop crying Please... It hurts me seeing you being like that." She went to Minjoo's and encircled her protective arms around Minjoo's delicate figure.
"I know it hurts but, I will be here for you. Let me be the one to heal you Minjoo..."

"What do you mean by that eonni?" Slowly Hyewon unloosed her tight hold around Minjoo's shoulder and let her gaze lingered on the girl's tantilizing eyes.

"I don't know. At first I thought that I was just caring towards you because we've been friends for so long and that I consider you as my favorite dongsaeng. At first I thought it was just a sisterly love. But as time goes by, I realized that it wasn't like that. I thought that I could only be like this over food but, I thought wrong."

"What?" Minjoo was so confused. Hyewon never thought that she had that in her. GUTS. A four letter word that enabled Hyewon to say the words she never thought would come out from her mouth.

"It's like, you were the icing on the top of my cake." She said.

"Your what?" Minjoo was very aware of the blood that was rushing to reach her cheeks due to Hyewon's random bluntness.

"I like you Kim Minjoo. Not because we're friends but, because you make me feel things. You make me feel things that even I, myself can't explain. So... if you'll give me a chance, I'd like to be the one who'll fix your tormented heart and I promise, to never let it be broke again. Ever." Minjoo was more than shocked hearing those words from Hyewon. Hyewon was her caring eonni. She was very considerate, understanding and has been very supportive with the girl's decisions. Hyewon was that one very great eonni that Minjoo wished to have and she don't know how and what to respond to the girl. She looked up and met Hyewon's pure eyes that was showing hope and that sophisticated smile that was only locked on hers.

"Eonni, why so sudden?" She asked. She's having a mental breakdown. She was still on the process of moving-on from Yujin. She didn't even started it yet, and here come's Hyewon confessing her feelings out of the blue.

"I know that you're still moving on and trying your best to forget your feelings for Yujin. But like I said, all I wanted Minjoo-yah is to be the one who'll mend the wound left by her. I just wanted to be the one to put the shattered pieces of your heart back together. I am not wishing for anything back from you. I just want you to let me at least help you."

"But eonni-"

"I'm not trying to take the situation for granted. I'm making a good use of it. Seeing you smile is enough for me." Minjoo was lost for words. Another tear escaped from her eyes as she was grateful of her eonni being so considerate.

Negative thoughts again running through her mind. Hyewon was a very great person. If she'll accept Hyewon's confession and let her be the one who'll fix her, it'll be too selfish of her. It looks like she'll be taking the kindness of her eonni for granted and-

"Okay."

"Okay? You mean you will let me?" Minjoo gave her a single nod. A big smile grew on Hyewon's face, eyes were sparkling.

"Thanks Minjoo. For letting me. I promise I won't let this chance you gave me go to waste."

"Okay. thanks eonni." Was Minjoo's undebateful answer. She gave her a smile but it slowly died down when Hyewon embraced her. She felt very guilty of herself but, she's tired of thinking. This time, she wants her mind to handle everything. She wanted to say no, cuz it's wrong but, when Minjoo saw the looks in Hyewon's eyes shouting for hope and having that great determination, she don't want her eonni to feel disappointed and experience the terrible heartbreak she had. She just can't hurt her eonni. She's too pure for Minjoo and maybe, just maybe she'll eventually will be able to feel the same thing later.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Who else wanted 2Kim here??? Well I'm sorry if I broke your hearts. But, I'm not sorry for what I've done. IZ*ONE visual couple is just so- okay hahaha.

So I decided to break the Chapter into 3 parts so for those who were waiting for Yujin or Wonyoung's confession, just hang in there okay? We'll soon get there hahaha

How was this chapter guys? Give me your thoughts on the comment section okay? I literally love to read them :)

Till next update! Bye for now.

NOTE :

Next part would be??? _____________