CHAPTER 20 - ( The Encounter )

CHAPTER 20 

"Would you like some Ramyeon eonni?" 

"Thanks Wonyoung. I already eaten." After Wonyoung let Nako in, she went back to their kitchen to finish her meal. Nako was scanning the place while Wonyoung's observing her. Sipping her noodles from time to time. 

"What are you doing here eonni?" Wonyoung asked after having a long silence between them. Nako averted her attention back to Wonyoung. Her smile can't seem to disappear as she stared at the latter's angelic face.

"Ahm..." Nako shyly thought of any possible reason for her to be there but she seems can't find any. "Where's Yujin by the way?" So she tried to buy some time while thinking of a good reason why she's suddenly at Yujin and Wonyoung's residence. 

"I don't know. She suddenly went out early this morning." She noticed the mood of Wonyoung dropped down and how she let out a long and tired sigh. 

This Ahn Yujin better have a good reason why she just left me with a single "bye" .  Wonyoung internally said. She's quiet surprised that Nako's at her doorstep. She thought it was her beloved best of a friend but no. Instead, it was a tiny cute puppy who was there. 

"Ahh... Didn't she told you where she will go?" Actually, Nako kinda knew where Yujin was. Sakura kinda accidentally exposed it earlier while they were having their breakfast that Yujin, Chaeyeon and Yena will meet up. She just doesn't know where exactly their location was. 

"No." Wonyoung said while shaking her head. Nako saw how gloomy Wonyoung was in the early Saturday morning. She cursed Yujin for making her princess felt this toxic feeling. 

"You still haven't answered my question eonni." Wonyoung said. Head slumped down on the kitchen Island like she was both bored and tired. Processing everything, Nako thought for a second that Wonyoung's indirectly telling her to go because she's not in the mood for a guest but, thanfully Wonyoung lifted her head up. She sensed that there's no one answering her, the giant got worried a little if she was just having a daydream of Nako and she was releived when the girl was actually there. Staring at her.

Wait- staring at her? 

Wonyoung wondered if Nako was doing that for a long time already or if she even heard Wonyoung talked. 

"Eonni?" Wonyoung tried to talk again and Nako still had her gaze lingered to the girl. 

"I want to see you" Casually Nako delivered her words. Like it's the easiest thing to say.

"Ne?" 

"I wanted to see you, Wonyoung-ah" She heard her alright. She was just having a hard time finding an excuse as to why she was there but, she only had one. Wonyoung was taken aback surprised on why Nako wanted to see her. 

"Ahm, okay. Waeyo?" Out of curiousity, Wonyoung carefully asked Nako for the reason 

"Wae? Cause I miss you" Nako answered straightforwardly. She didn't had any reason not to. If she wants Wonyoung to be with her, she shouldn't waste any time she had. 

Wonyoung tried so hard to act cool. That Nako's boldness didn't made her heart skip a beat a little.  She can feel her blood rushing to her cheeks and she felt her system suddenly flopped down. 

Why is she so blant? 

"You and your ways Nako eonni." Said Wonyoung rushing her way to the living room. She's sure that her cheeks were now flustered red because of Nako's boldness and she seems can't have it back to normal. Her heart can't seem to calm a little down too.