CHAPTER 18 - ( The Long Wait )

CHAPTER 18

"Sakura eonni? Can we stop now? I think my brain left my head already." Yena said. Plopping her head carelessly on the desk of the silent library.

"Yes! Wonyoungieeee~ my brain needs to rest for awhile."

"I think mine's not functioning anymore too Saku-baby..."

After the gang had lunch which Yujin paid, Sakura told them to have a review at the library.

She got a lot of dejection but eventually was the one who won. Let's say, the power of beauty can be useful sometimes.

"Sigh... What should we do to you three" Sakura sighed.

"How about letting us out of this torturous place? It's very easy right!?" The duck quickly answered which earned her a hit of pencil on her head by her girlfriend who was beside her.

"This will be the last time that we'll hear you complain arasseo?"

"But, but-"

"A.ra.sseo?" Sakura sternly said. It was the first time that they saw Sakura being like that. So all the three could do was to pout and slowly opened again their textbooks for another ride of "brain killing".

"Sigh... Why did we even agree to this?" Yujin tiredly muttered under hear breath. Wonyoung who was just observing her bestfriend, let out a very small chuckle that only Yujin heard. The others were really busy doing their own stuff.

"Wae? What are you chuckling about?" Wonyoung averted her gaze from her texbook to Yujin and flashed her a comforting smile.

"Nothing. You're just so cute eonni you know that?" Wonyoung pinched Yujin's now red dimpled cheek while giggling.

"Y-ya, I'm not cute"

"Ya you two! If you'll just going to flirt there, get out here and find a room!" Yena yelled at the both of them. Frustrated because Yuri won't even spare her a look. Wonyoung just lowered down her head due to shyness of what Yena blurted out, hair covering her entire face.

"Jinjja eonni? We could go out? That's a nice idea! Palli Wonyoung-ah before they change their mind!" Yujin quickly said without thinking of what she'd agreed on.

"Ya!" Wonyoung reacted and gave Yujin a hit on the arms. Yujin was puzzled as to why Wonyoung hit her and everyone errupted on laughing. Seeing a clueless Yujin and a blushing Wonyoung was a sight everyone enjoyed watching.

"Ya Ahn Yujin, A.H.N.J.A!"

"SHHHHH!!!!" The librarian said and glared at them. Sakura apologized and bowed at her then glared to Yujin. The latter just flashed her a nervous smile and coward down her head to Wonyoung's side. Everyone in the group saw how Yujin became a scardy cat and silently laughed at her.

"Nako-chan? Is there something wrong?" Later, when the laughter died down, Sakura noticed that while everyone were laughing, Nako was not participating in the fun. It's like she wasn't part of their circle. Hitomi who was successful at hiding her feelings can't help but to look at Nako with much concern on her face. Everyone else followed.

"Ne? No there's nothing wrong." Nako denied and this only stir suspecion on Sakura.

"You sure? You're so silent over there since we arrived here."

"Certainly. I'm just focusing on this, yep." They stared at her for a good minute before Sakura decided to believe what her child said.

What could be another reason for her child to be so silent other than just paying attention to her texbook? Then she sneakily averted her gaze to Yujin and Wonyoung who were like playing with each other.