CHAPTER 15 - ()

CHAPTER 15

Classes went on as usual. With the teachers quickly discussing the lessons to the students and students who were having a hard time absorbing everything. 

"What happened to this kid?" Sakura asked as they put down their tray of food on the table and settled theirselves across Yuri and Yena. Morning classes were done so Chaeyeon along with Sakura and Yuri with Yena were at the school's cafeteria. 

"Yena are you still alive?" Chaeyeon asked Yena who had her face slumped down on the steel table.

"I don't understand it. They are killing us!" Yena shouted. 

*smack* 

*Ouch! Why did you do that?" Yena looked at Yuri making a duck face while masaging the back of her neck where Yuri hit.

"Stop exagerating things." Yuri said.

"I'm not! They're literally killing us! Chaeyeon save me!!!" 

"This examination preparation's torturing our brain! This time I'm with you Yena~yaaaaaa" Both rose up and enveloped each other in a hug while doing a fake sob.

"Sigh, this dorks. I think the reviews are okay, what do you think Yuri?" 

"Yup they are. There's nothing torturous about them." 

"Nothing torturous? They're giving us prblems after problems, theories after theories! That's more than torture!" Chaeyeon fired up to Yuri.

"I don't know, for me it's just okay." 

"Says the person who always ACE the exams" Yena butted. 

"That's because you don't study duckling, tsk." 

"But babe, studying is tiring. I'd rather do something fun than doing that" 

"I agree!" Both Chaeyeon and Yena put their arms on each other's shoulder to let them know that they're both in this together. 

"Chaeyeon!" Sakura called the attention of her lover.

"What? I'm always studying so I guess that's enough." 

"No! After this lunch, you'll go with me." 

"Alright. To where?" A big smile was now plastered on Chaeyeon's face.

"To the library. We'll study together" 

"What? I love the idea of us being together baby but in the library? To study? Heck no!" The excitement that build up on Chaeyeon was immediately replaced with disappointment.

"Are you going against me now?" 

"Well what if I am!?" 

"Okay, fine. I can just ask Hyewon to go with me anyway." By the mention of the word Hyewon Chaeyeon's face darkened. Yena slowly made her way to Yuri's side for her to be safe. Yuri on the other hand was just eating her food and not minding anyone's business. 

"Hyewon? Kang Hyewon? That food freak!?" 

"She just loves food, she's not a food freak." Sakura said with a bored expression on her face. 

"Alright, we'll go to the library after this and we'll study together. Happy now?" Chaeyeon sulkingly said. Sakura really wanted to laugh and pinch Chaeyeon's cute cheeks but she had to fight the urge to do so or else, her effort will just go down to waste. 

"I don't know. You seemed forced so it's okay for you to not come with me. I can just ask Hyewon. I'm sure she'll love it" There was a big smile plastered on Sakura's face while munching her lunch.