CHAPTER 19 - ( The Eonni's Words )

CHAPTER 19 

YUJIN's POV 

"I am in—"

"Jesus Yujin what is it that you want to tell me!?" 

"I AM IN DEEP TROUBLE WITH MATH! CAN YOU HELP ME!?" 

"__"

WHAT!?

What did I just said? 

"I AM IN DEEP TROUBLE WITH MATH! CAN YOU HELP ME!?" 

Did I heard myself correctly?

"I AM IN DEEP TROUBLE WITH MATH! CAN YOU HELP ME!?" 

"I AM IN DEEP TROUBLE WITH MATH!"

"DEEP TROUBLE WITH MATH!"

"MATH!" 

YA! YUJIN! THAT WASN'T WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY! 

"__" I was closing my eyes the entire time, afraid to see Wonyoung's reaction. I was waiting for her to at least say something but there was none. So I slowly opened my eyes and found her staring at me confusingly. 

"That's it? You need help with your Math?" Wonyoung had a questioning look on her face and was slightly tilting her head to the side.

No! That's not what I wanted to tell you!

"Y-yeah. That's it." Aish, Ahn Yujiiiiiiiiin!

"That's what your... literally dying to tell me?" Wonyoung slowly asked this time and

I tell you Wonyoung-ah, that's not what I wanted to tell you. 

"Y-yea I— I guess so. Yeah that's it." Why won't the words that I wanted to say to her  come out? 

"Stupid" Was the last word Wonyoung uttered before she walked away from me. Stomping her way back to the exit of the place.

"Ya~ Jang Wonyoung where are you going?" I said as I chased her. She was so quick and every stomp she made kinda like ache my heart a bit. Why is she suddenly mad? As far as I know, I didn't do anything.

"Home!" She harshly told me without sparing a glance at me and just continued walking. I managed to catch up with her and put my hands on top of her shoulder to stop her from going any further. 

"Why? I heard there will be a firework show later I want to see it." 

"Then you can stay here and watch your firework show the hell I care I'm going home!" With that she continued to walk away from me. I was left there dumbfounded and with no idea why her mood suddenly dropped. 

"Aish, what happened to this girl." I mubbled to myself before following Wonyoung.

I silently followed her. I was really excited, wanting to see the fireworks show with her. It's the most romantic thing that we'll ever have so far but, I just had to ruin it! 

Seriously, I don't know what actually was her problem but I have a slight idea that it's about what I said back there? I don't even know where that words I said came from! Ugh this is so frustrating!  Maybe she was expecting of something? Something... Aish, I'm probably wrong. It's probably not that. Why in the world will she thought about me saying that? And was she anticipating?