CHAPTER 4 - (She did forgot)

Hey you guys! This is your author speaking. I'm sorry that you guys waited long for an update. I was preparing for an examination so I kinda got busy. Anyways, here's another chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter 4

YUJINS' POV

"Ya! Yujin-ah! I have something important to tell you!" It was a very fine morning. I am inside the classroom alone. Gosh I'm too early today. I was having my beautiful nap when a certain Choi Yena ruined it. Now I can't go back to sleep anymore.

"Aish! Eonni? Do you really have to yell?"

"eh? Mian. Anyways, Lee Chaeyeon's IN-LOVE!"

"So? What's the mate- WHAT!? CHAEYEON EONNI?" Chaeyeon eonni's inlove? What? How? When?

"Figured. Thought you said not to yell?" Yena eonni crossed her arm and smirk.

"That was earlier, before you disturbed my beautiful nap." Tsk.

"Aish, Why are you so sleepy head this days? You're usually not like that. What actually happened?"

"Nothing happened. Aish, Don't try to change the subject. Tell me the details, cmon!"

"Whatever. Alright. It happened yesterday." Yena eonni sat on the chair that's in my front, which made me sit too.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked. I'm really curious since Chaeyeon eonni never once had a lovelife before and she wasn't showing any interest on anyone.

"We were walking on our way to the classroom and by the time we passed by the garden way, we met two new students." I nodded signaling eonni that I understand it.

"Okay, it's still doesn't explain the news of Chaeyeon eonni being in love"

"Well I'm not done yet" Aish, this girl. Tsk. I just kept silent. Signaling her to continue.

Yena eonni told everything that happened yesterday and basing from her story, it does seemed that Chaeyeon eonni got hit by cupids' arrow yesterday. Waaaaaah! Finally! Someone got Chaeyeon eonni starstrucked!

"You don't have any idea how cold Chaeyeon was yesterday when I held her hand pulling her from where she was standing! She was sweating nonestop and froze like a statue!" I was hitting the table while laughing nonestop to Yena eonnis' observation of Chaeyeon eonni yesterday. Who would have thought that she can also be like an idiot? If I were there yesterday to witnessed it all? It would've been epic since, I really can't control my laughter.

"And here's the craziest part. Miyawaki Sakura's the same classroom with Chaeyeon!" That got my jaw dropped and eyes widened in shock. Heol! Just how much luck could Chaeyeon eonni get?

"Daebak!" That's all that I could say. Yena eonni nodded in agreement. Earlier, I was so tired but after hearing this news, it actually brightened my day. Who would have thought that the scary Lee Chaeyeon's capable of being starstrucked? Or lemme say, got hit by "Love at First Sight"? Ehhh~ so cringey!!!

Yena eonni waved goodbye as she'll be doing something in her classroom. That left me alone again. Aish, where could everyone be? Aish! I can't wait for lunch and see what Chaeyeon eonnis' condition is. Just the thought of it made me laugh again!

~~~

"So Jupiter is one of those big ball of gas planet." Science. My mind could literally explode now!

Like seriously? Math and then Science? After dealing with those endless ways of finding this "x" now comes this mysterious ball of gases thing? Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that they at least should consider the fact that one, MATH is already a mind blowing subject. Some other students even lost their senses because of it and then, it'll be followed by Science which is another MIND BLOWING subject? They should stop torturing students brain if they wanted them to pass you know.