CHAPTER 2 - ( If Only... )

CHAPTER 2

"Hey, Yujin? when will you going to tell her?"

"Who? Tell her what?" Yujin and Wonyoung arrived at Seoul Royal Girls High and went on their separate ways since, they have different classrooms and as soon as classes for the morning were done, her two buddies approached her and threw her random questions.

"Don't play innocent with us Yujin. We're your buddies. Of course we can easily spot the obvious on you" Since it's lunch time, everyone went out to grab their meal and Yujin wanted the same. She was very hungry! After a long discussion of numbers earlier, she needs to gain back her strength before she'll collapse down. So she went out of the room along with Yena and Chaeyeon on their way to the caft to grab some lunch.

"About your first question Yena, I really don't know what your talking about. And this obvious thing your talking Chaeyeon? What is?"

"You're not gonna spill the beans are you?" Yena halt to a stop while stating that with hands on her hips and a not satisfying twist of lips. Chaeyeon too had a bored expression on her face. Although Yujin already had a hint on what they're refering to but, she doesn't want it to be exposed yet.

However, they aren't the best buddies for nothing. They've been together since kindergarten, the same time Yujin knew Wonyoung for them to not know a lot of ways to let the bunny feed them the news.

"Oh, there's Wonyoung on her way here!"

"What!? Where? Where is she? Do I look okay? Do I look good? Where is she? Aish, I haven't ordered her milk yet. Aish, why is this line taking so long? Oh my gawd she'll gonna kill me when she found it out. She might dislike me! SHE MIGHT REMOVE ME AS HER BESTFRIEND!" And by that the two errupted laughing seeing how quick their bunny-teethed friend reacted and rambled series of words. Yujin was confused on why they look like a laughing mess but, realization hits her. She was being tricked by them to spill what they want and she just willingly took the bait and tell them what they needed to know indirectly.

"Seriously- Hahaha her face is just-"

"I know right hahaha" Now she looks like an idiot. Why did she not noticed that? She knew that Wonyoung won't be at the caft until later by 30 and it still 12:10 on her watch. She should know that there'll be no certain Jang Wonyoung that's coming on their way earlier. Why did she believed that? And even panicked!? Now this caused so much stress on her end and she don't know what to do next? She's feeling ashamed for what she did earlier but on top of that, she's feeling annoyed and pissed on the both of them.

After she's done ordering her food and getting Wonyoungs' milk too, she then proceeded finding an empty table where she can eat her luch peacefully, without consulting the two students that's just following her the entire time. Yena and Chaeyeon already recovered from that laughtrip they just took. They felt terribly guilty and sorry for their work but, that's the only thing they could do for Yujin to tell them the obvious so that they can help her.
They know how struggled Yujin was having by carrying those feelings alone. They don't want Yujin to suffer to this "Unrequited Love" or they don't want their buddy to be the "Hopeless Romantic" just because she's afraid to tell people about it.

"Is it really that obvious?" Yujin softly muttered, bringing Yena and Chaeyeon having their full attention to her. Eyes grew wide, surprised at the sudden question but turned into a soft gaze when they realized how troubled their friend is.
Yujin looked at them, asking for an answer and all they could gave was a simple nod. Yujin sighed and averted her gaze to the school's field where football players were having their funtime.