CHAPTER 11 - (Bathump...)

YUJIN's POV

"Eonni? I'll go to the comfort room first. Would you like to come?"

"No. I'll just wait for you here" 

"Okay. I'll be fast"

"You better be Jang Wonyoung." 

School's done for the day. Nako and Sakura eonni went home as well as Yena, Chaeyeon and Yuri eonni. Hitomi eonni? I don't know where she is. She might be somewhere after her bathroom department  earlier. I'm still here at the school's field waiting for Wonyoung to get back so that we can go home too, when I saw Minjoo eonni not far away. 

"Minjoo eonni!" I called her and waved my hands at her. She stopped then looked at my direction. I got excited seeing her all of a sudden that I actually run my way to her

"Yujinie~" 

"Where are you going eonni? And who are you with?"

"Oh, We're going home and this is Kim Chaewon eonni and Kang Hyewon eonni. They were my dorm-mates when I'm still dorming here at school." 

"Ahh... Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed to them.

"Chaewon eonni, Hyewon eonni, this is Ahn Yu Jin. She is a friend of Chaeyeon eonni." Both of them bowed and held hands.

 "Are you all going home?" I turned to Minjoo eonni and asked.

"Yes." Was Minjoo eonni's short answer. 

"Okay then" Why was her answer so short? 

Doesn't she know that she has the most beautiful voice?

She should talk more you know!

"Okay? We'll go now then. Nice to see you" 

Wait, Don't go yet eonni!

"Okay. Nice too see you too eonni." 

Wait? Why didn't I want her to go? 

"Okay." 

"Okay." Minjoo eonni's. going. Along with her friends. A big part of me wanted to stop her from going for an uknown reason and a part of me was telling me that I shouldn't because I don't have any business to tell to her anyway. 

"MINJOO EONNI!" But, I guess the big part of me won. I just shouted the name of Minjoo eonni. She looked so confused when she turned to me. I just flashed her my innocent smile as always and that made her smile too.

Bathump... Batump...

Bathump... Bathump...

Okay? 

What is this? 

It was just a simple smile from Minjoo eonni and my heart's beated so loudly? 

"Yujin eonni!" 

Wonyoung-ah?  Thank goodness she's here already.

"Wonyoung-ah~" She was running towards me and was entirely smiling. Oh, I feel like I could melt this instant to her smile. 

"Have you waited long eonni?" 

"Anni. You done?" 

"Yep. Let's go?" Wonyoung was holding my wrist. She's holding my wrist!  Gawd I'm so in Heaven right now! She was signaling me to go but I stopped knowing that Minjoo eonni was still here along with her friends.