CHAPTER 24 - ( Sijag - 시작 )

CHAPTER 24

Morning once again came. Yujin woke up from the smell of new morn hay enveloping the 4 pink walled room. She turned to her right and found Wonyoung lying beside her. Arms tightly wrapping around her stomach while head leaning on her chest like it's the most comfortable pillow. Yujin smiled at the sight. She still can't believe that Wonyoung and her are now in a "Relationship". It's still a dream to her. A dream that she never wouldn't want to wake up anymore. 

"Quit staring" But then again, the girl lying on her chest was real and made her realized that everything was real. This wasn't anything of a dream. Wonyoung softly uttered, eyes still closed, head still placed on her chest and hands were still wrapping securely around her stomach. Yujin was a bit surprised. Did Wonyoung just told her to stop staring? Or Wonyoung could be in her little dreamland and she's unconsciously sleep talking. Yujin giggled at the cute thought she came up.

Yujin woke up from her ray of thoughts when the girl beside her stirred. She was silently staring at the girl. Observing her tiny movements. Wonyoung was woken up. Slowly her eyelids flocked open, adjusting to the light their room had been sorrounded. This caused a panicked towards the puppy, thinking that she might've disturbed her angel's beautiful sleep. Wonyoung then lifted her head up and quickly Yujin closed her eyes. 

"C'mon, I know you're awake. Stop pretending like you're still fast asleep." 

"I am sleeping. My eyes are closed can't you see?" 

"Yeah. Fool your buddies not me." Yujin opened her eyes again and gave Wonyoung a pout. Wonyoung giggled and pinched Yujin's nose making the older girl pout more.

"Stop pouting. Big dogs don't do such thing." 

"But I'm not a dog." Yujin disapproved. Getting herself  up on a sitting position, copying Wonyoung. 

"But you are MY big doggy Yujiniiiiiieeeee!" Wonyoung said then circled her arms securely on the girl's neck and stared at her lovingly and Yujin could only wonder if Wonyoung could become anymore cuter than she ever is already.   

"Wonyoung-ah?" Yujin softly asked.

"Hmm?" 

"You were sleep talking this morning."

"Really?"

"Yeah I heard it. Loud and clear. Although your voice was very soft and low but I still heard it."

"Yeah? So what did I said?" Wonyoung's face remained calm. With her loving smile plastered on her it while admiringly focusing her gaze at the cute Ahn Yujin.

"Quit staring" 

"I'm sorry, you're just so cute this morning." Yujin blushed at Wonyoung's sudden sweet talk but she tend to despise it in a matter of second. 

"Pfft cheeseball. But really, that's what you said." 

"Oh, I wasn't sleep talking that time. I was actually directing them to you."

"Really? How'd you know that I was staring at you? You were sleeping." Yujin had tilted her head to the side questioningly. Wonyoung found it very adorable and she can't help herself release a sweet giggle.

"I felt it." Was Wonyoung's simple answer but brought a lot of tingling feeling to Yujin.

"Pfft! Haha! Yup, you're a cheeseball! A giant one." Yujin said while trying to lower down her laughters. 

"Alt least I'm being sweet!" Wonyoung said, half smiling and half offended with how Yujin was laughing to her. 

A comforting silence wrapped the whole room with them only lovingly stared at each other. No thoughts in their mind. Just smiling like idiots in the early morning, savoring their precious moment.