15. About a Boy & Girl

Start from the beginning

"I said boy, not a specific one. So you like 'em clumsy? I can see it", she retorted.

Naomi raised an eyebrow at her friend. "See what?", she asked.

LaLa being her ever bold self waved her hand in Nathaniel's direction. "Don't play. You know that you like him. He's cute or whatever, but he is so lanky. Like boy look like one of them life saver dispenser things with the cartoon character heads. He need to eat a cow or something, damn", she commented.

Naomi rolled her eyes. "We'd be an eleven together", she commented adding her two cents then jumping in her seat.

LaLa had pinched her butt. "Nah, y'all would be a ten, mama. You getting thick, bitch", she said.

Naomi giggled. "Really? You know that's why Eve are the apple off the tree", she said matter-a-factly.

LaLa tilted her head eyeing her friend curiously. "Really?", she asked playing along.

"Yes, girl. The snake was like, 'Eve, bitch, don't you wanna be thicker than a snickers' ?' and she ate the got damn apple. God was like 'Bitch. You rea-you ate the apple? Why?'", Naomi gossiped.

LaLa snickered tapping her nails on the desktop.

"Girl, yes. And what did Adam's ass say? 'Bitch, why'd you eat the got damn apple? It was on the syllabus. Don't eat the motherfucking apple.' Eve fucked it up for everybody, fam", LaLa gossiped back adding her two cents.

The two girls fell out laughing in pure goofiness.

"Hey! You two cows, stop mooin'! I can't even hear myself think over your annoying ass voices", Dominique Archer called from the back of the classroom causing some of their classmates to laugh.

"Bitch, who you callin' a cow with your stank ass breath!? I don't know how people can stand to be around you with your breath smelling like that! It smells like you ate compost and spoiled milk for breakfast, ass for lunch, and old man nut for dinner. Your friends are fake as fuck for not telling you the truth about your breath!", LaLa leered.

If you thought Naomi had a strong dislike for the obnoxious girl then you you will be amazed by how much LaLa does. LaLa downright hates the girl and will tell you if you ask her about it.

"Hoe, who you think you talking to? I will drop your big ass like you need to drop weight!", Dominique spat jumping to her feet angrily.

"If you feeling froggy, ho, leap!", LaLa leered as she rose to her feet putting her hair up into a messy bun.

"Ooh!", chorused the class along with a loud snort followed by loud laughter.

"WHO THE FUCK LAUGHING!?", Dominique screeched angrily.

The entire class turned towards the back of the classroom where Nathaniel sat still laughing carefree.

"Shut your ugly ass up, Nathaniel!", she yelled.

His laughter instantly ceased. His happy face falling into that of a frown.

"Heifer, leave him alone. You are always trying to bully someone. He can laugh if he wants to. Your whole personality is laughable anyway", Naomi snapped in the boy's defense.

The entire class was stunned to silence. Naomi was not a loud person nor was she an angry one typically. However, she hated bullying of any kind and that was a known fact about her.