"Ahh Dwayne! Going for the trip?" She stood up from her seat, leaving Boston stopped his moving lips on her neck. Kayla put her hands arpund my neck and slightly brought her leg up to my torso. Fucking hell.

"Kayla baby, I'm only signing up for the trip. Real business later." I winked at her and she giggled.

"Anything for you baby doll. Fill this and billing method." She seductively handed me the paper and pen. Biting her fingers. Thought she played it sexy. I filled the form quickly as I could and handed to her. She intentionally brushed her hand on mine.

"So when will our real business be? I can't wait." She almost planted a kiss on my neck but I stopped her. I clasped her hand and put them away from me, gently.

"I believe Boston could give you anything than you ever wanted. I need to see my girl." I waved at them. Kayla glared at me. See, they wanted me for only a thing. My status.

••••

"I can't believe we're going together. Why you changed your mind anyway? I was hoping you were not in for this so I can have my peace for a thought there." Maya mumbled about my participation on the trip.

"I thought you were no in charge of where I'm going or whatever I prefer to myself."

"Shut up." She spatted. Walking along the seats and put her bag on the top shelves. She ran through her hair between her fingers before planting her bums on the seat.

"Why are you sitting here?" I grinned at her and shiftimg comfortably on the seat.

"Because it's my seat." I closed my eyes, placing my hands of both sides of the seat. But I could feel Maya's eyes burning at me. I was only looking forward about this trip. She liked France. I should've known. Typical girls. Anything romantic or lovesick matter, there's France to go for.

Maybe Zac was right. Going to France was a good idea. Especially when you're with somebody you liked. The flight to France was few hours to take. It was only mere

minutes since we took off but I already felt the boredom. I looked to around, seeing almost everyone was asleep. Zac was constantly teasing Jessica. Childhood friends but Zac should ask her out already. I was getting enough about him always nagging how to be with her when the simplest thing to do was to ask her out.

I knew it was the most reckless thing to be done but I believe, guys have to do the first move. Moving my gaze to Quince. Eating Violet's face and that kissing sound was heard faintly from the back. Hormones. I mean for horny guy like him couldn't resist cleavages from the nudy girl. Woah I'm horny too but, I got my limit. Since my eyes only laid on one person.

My head quickly snapped to my right. She was sleeping with earphones stuck on both of her ears. Her lids were closed and her head was jerked to her left, perfectly facing me with a little strand of her hair covering her face. I slid them behind her ear, having a full discovery on her flawless face. Although her freckles on her nose and that miniscule scar right below her cheek were visible, still they're perfect to me.

I really wanted her to know me better. Let her knows that this asshole beside her cared for her. Was it normal for girls like her to push away people that really wanted to look after her? Turning her feelings topsy turvy because that was how a person falling.

Falling in love.

Maybe she wanted to see effort. The struggle how I really wanted her to be mine. Would that make her day?

I'll show you Maya. Fuck. I really wanted her. Picturing how my days would be like, how lucky I was to be hers. I took in every bits of her in my mind, like a picture nailed on the wall. My head was too heavy that I put my head on her shoulder and slept.