A/n: Please Read

Hey guys. So, we have finally reached the book's end. This journey, that I started last year on my birthday, ends today.

Thank you for joining me on this journey. It matters not when you joined. It matters though, that you did.

I know my book isn't really all that great - I am not being modest, I know some really good authors - but you loved it and supported it.

I'm sure some of you might think that I have a lot of scope to write on, but I don't want to lengthen the story just because I can. I feel that ending the story here is satisfactory, so I hope that you'll agree with me on that note.

If you like my writing, then you are free to go and check my profile, which has a list of all the fanfics I have written till now!

Thank you for taking your time off to read my book, and also, to read this note.

One more thing before I complete this last 'chapter'.

I was hoping that since many of you were so kind as to show your support till now throught comments, you would also be kind enough to give a small review.

Nothing too big. Just a two line something to put on the summary. If you wish your name to be anonymous, then pm me and I will write it as 'Anonymous' there.

I would really appreciate that. Thank you, once again, for all your love.

May all your stories - past, present and future - go as well as you have let mine go. I love you!

(BTW, for those who didn't know, I am only 14 years old. English is NOT my first language. So forgive me for any mistakes that may have happened!)

~AnimeLover67,
Checking Out!

~AnimeLover67,Checking Out!

-x-