(13)

Hinata swallowed her saliva and looked at the sleeping blonde.

He had the most gorgeous blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair that looked like he had rolled out of bed.

But what she liked the most was his determination and jokes. He made her laugh, and that was sweet.

She blushed and shook them out of her head. No, she can't fall in love. He won't love her and she didn't want her heart broken again.

•••

The girls started going out of their school, when they heard a whistle. They turned around, synchronised, and with complete sass.

They rolled their eyes and in true eyes, they would look like the rich, popular snobs, but we all know, they aren't.

But the two guys who were looking at them were all the reason why they were angry.

"Oh, look who's here," smirked the taller of the two. "The s***s of the school."

Sakura glared and the other girls were giving him equal killing intents.

"That's so hypocritical of you," Hinata said with a mock face. "I thought you were the wh*** here, but I guess, you are so low that you think we are the ones!"

The guy just rolled his eyes.

"We-ell, I wasn't the one who seduced you and then just dumped you!" He yelled. The whole school and stopped to watch the drama.

He was one of Sakura's victims, and when she dumped him, it broke his heart so bad, that he started picking up fights with her everywhere.

Sakura was angry. He was taking it too far, and he didn't need to. Everybody got over it, how was it her fault that she was so seducing that he accidentally got seduced?

"Look here, you!" She cried, stepping forward. "I don't like you and if you like me, that's not my problem!"

"Heck, me? Like you?!" He said in disgust. "Impossible!"

"Oh?" She exulted, her anger seeping strongly into her tone. "Then why are you still going after me, huh?"

"W- Well, uh, t- that's," the guy couldn't think of any answer. She thrust her finger into his chest.

"Look here," she said, clicking her tongue. "Stop being a drama princess; I have better things to do than fight your petty fights!"

He got seriously angry and pulled his hand back to punch her face but someone caught his arm.

He turned and was shocked to find an Uchiha glaring so hard, he pissed his pants. Literally.

"I don't think you're a gentleman, are you?" Said Naruto, as he came forward with his hands stuffed into his pockets. "You don't hit a girl; and definitely not one so strong and pretty."

The girls were surprised by the appearance of Konoha 5, and that they were defending them.

"Look, you see pinkie?" Sasuke pointed out to the guy. He gulped. "She's mine, so get your nose out of her business. Or else, you won't have a nose to put in."

The guy nodded quickly and scrammed. Sasuke gave a satisfied smile before turning to the girl.

Sakura had a raised eyebrow and a small glare. Since when was she his?

"Excuse me?" She cried. He smirked.

"You're excused," he said. He looked around. "Show is over, you can go. Scram!"

Everybody walked away in fear of 'the great and almighty Uchiha'.

"I, am not yours, okay?" She said with a look of disbelief. "Don't even think so."

"You think you can resist my charms?" Sasuke smirked. Sakura had a 'duh' look on her face. "No one can resist the Konoha 5."

"Well, we can!" Ino said and grabbed her friends' arms and stormed off. Tenten stopped and looked back.

"Don't underestimate the Heartbreakers!" She cried.

"We will break your hearts; but you can't break ours," Temari finished with a wink, and then they were gone.

But the line settled inside all the boys.

"We will break your hearts; but you can't break ours."

-TBC-