(18)

The girls sat in their room, waiting for the boys to come.

"Alright," Sakura said. She was wearing a green dress, plain but elegant. "You know what to do."

"Yup," Ino winked, pulling her blue dress at the corners. "We're gonna break their hearts."

"And show them what we're made of," Tenten added. She was wearing a Chinese red dress with a small golden dragon hairpin.

The girls were done with make-up as well, so they were getting bored.

"I swear, they say girls take time," Hinata rolled her eyes. "They ar-"

The doorbell rang.

"Finally," Temari opened the door, to reveal Sasuke, Neji, Sai and Shikamaru.

"Let's go," they said. The four girls stood up, but suddenly realising that Naruto was missing, they stopped. "Naruto's coming."

The girls went with their respective boys and finally, the blonde entered.

Naruto was wearing an orange shirt with black jeans. He looked at Hinata sheepishly.

"Um, I wanted to actually ask you if you would like to play video games with me. At my house."

"Oh," Hinata was surprised. She blushed. "I- I have never played video games."

Naruto started at her. "Are you joking?"

She just looked away.

"Then, we definitely have to do this!" He pulled her up.

"Whoa! Naruto!" She said as he dragged her out and into his car. He's rich. His driver took them back to the boys' hangout.

•••

"So, what are we doing?" Sakura asked the silent guy. Sasuke looked at her, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Hmm, movies?" He suggested. "Although we have to be secret; fans are crazy."

"Okay..." Sakura agreed, because she had a movie that she wanted to watch. Or else, she wouldn't have let the Uchiha have it his way.

•••

"I am sooo excited!" Ino squealed.

"How can you be so enthusiastic?" Sai asked with a rare smile. Ino smiled at him.

"If you accept everything around you with love, you will start seeing good in everything," she said simply. "And then, the world seems brighter than it is."

Sai stood still, not knowing what to say.

"I was thinking," said Ino, "that we should go to a restaurant."

"Sure, which one?" asked Sai, suddenly seeing Ino in a completely new light.

"I have a favourite."

•••

"So, what do you have in mind?" Tenten asked. Neji's soft, brown hair swished in the air and Tenten's eyebrow twitched. How can a guy's hair be so..so....so soft and smooth?!

"What would you like?" Neji asked. "We can go to look at antique weapons, or watch a game in the stands."

Tenten was surprised that the Hyūga knew what she liked.

"Um, a baseball game," she mumbled.

"Alright," Neji said. He made a call. "2 tickets to the ---- baseball match. V.I.P. seats, obviously."

"N- No!" Tenten stopped him. "Can't we do normal?"

"Fans," Neji said. "You want to deal with them? I don't."

"Okay," Tenten had never been on V.I.P. seats and never had a guy do it for her, so it was pretty big for her.

•••

"Do you have something in mind, or are you just going to sleep even this date through?" Temari asked, agitated at the bored look the Nara was giving. He didn't listen to what she said, so she shouted, "Oi, pineapple head!"

He blinked, coming back to attention.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I arranged a picnic spot for us beforehand. Hope you don't mind picnics. I just want to watch the clouds."

"Well that's... weird, but okay, I guess," Temari shrugged. The two went inside the car that was waiting for them. "What's so much in cloud gazing?"

"They are peaceful," he said quietly. "I can think better when I look at them. How else am I supposed to come up with lyrics for the band?"

"Ooh, okay," Temari said, looking out of the window as they rushed past the market area to outside of town.

•••

-TBC-

I know, short chapter, but after this are the dates. I promise they will be longer. I will try to atleast give 1000 words to each. The order of the dates (the forthcoming chapters) is-
19 - NaruHina
20 - SasuSaku
21 - SaiIno
22 - NejiTen
23 - ShikaTema
Sorry if your OTP is not before. I will try my best, but just a word of warning;
I have been single till now. No experience in boyfriends and dates, so forgive me if something goes wrong. Hope you like this chapter!
~AnimeLover67