(19)

Naruto sat on a dark blue bean bag.

"Come on in," he said to Hinata, who was checking out the huge mansion that the boys owned.

The house was still and silent, and it seemed nobody was home.

"It's so... calm," she stated the obvious. Naruto rubbed his nape.

"Well, we're all orphans, you see," he said to her. Her eyes softened for a second before she hardened them again.

She can't feel anything for him. Rule no. 2, don't get attached to somebody you could lose.

And they could lose anyone. Including these boys, who were obviously players. Or so she thought.

Well, all the girls thought. Naruto introduced her to the amazing world of video games, and he played milder games (ones which didn't involve blood or killing) as Hinata didn't look like someone who would like that.

"Whoo," Hinata slumped. She fell back onto the soft carpet. "That was hard."

"Really?" Naruto laughed. "I guess I am just used to it so much that I don't find it that effective."

Hinata smiled at him. Naruto looked great when he laughed. She shook the thought out of her head.

"So, um, what do we do now?" Hinata asked softly. She looked out of the big window to see a slightly darkened sky. The first star would come in a few minutes.

"Hm... Well, there is something I'd like to tell you," Naruto prolonged the is. "Rather, ask."

"Sure, go ahead," Hinata said, sitting up.

"Uhm.... A- Are you a magician?" He asked, blushing. "Because everytime I see you, everyone else disappears."

Hinata stared at him before cracking a smile.

"Are you French? Because Eiffel for you."

Hinata giggled softly. Naruto liked the melodious tinkling of an angel's voice.

"If you were a library book, you would be the first book I'd check out."

Hinata started laughing.

"Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you," Naruto said, now fully grinning and Hinata laughed harder.

"S- Stop with the ch- cheesiness," she said through her laughing.

"Okay, if you say so," he said with his usual foxy grin. Hinata stopped laughing. "I still have some mo-"

"No!" She slightly shouted, the ghost of a smile on her face.

"What should we do now?" Naruto asked. Hinata's stomach growled and since Naruto can't hear it, she said it out loud.

"I don't know, I am hungry," she said. Naruto nodded.

"Me too!" He said. "I will order some ram-"

"Pizza?" Hinata asked pleadingly.

"We'll, I wanted Ichiraku's ramen, but pizza's good too," he said, picking up his phone. Hinata smiled, he was ready to change his choices for her.

Her boyfriend from before made her change her choices. Naruto wasn't doing that.

"Uhm, two pizzas," Naruto directed his person. "Tell the chef to make it quick. Hinata, which one?"

They ordered the pizzas they wanted, one for Hinata and two for Naruto. Because we all know his appetite.

"So, let's watch a movie while we wait," Naruto suggested. "Which one do you want to watch? We have like the biggest list."

He let her choose and Hinata decided to go with a classic.
'The Parent Trap'.