(10)

Hinata hummed a tune as she tapped her nails on the desk. The teacher was yet to come and she was waiting for her group.

Suddenly, the four entered, looking at her. There eyes were gleaming, which meant-

New Prey or something equally good.

"What's up?" She asked, smiling as they all took seats. But the teacher decided that now was a REALLY good time and entered, too.

She started teaching so the girls didn't have time to talk it out. And the day was gone by before they had a chance to speak.

"Okay, now tell me," Hinata adjusted her backpack as the five girls walked down the road to their apartment.

"You can't believe what is happening!" Sakura said with a tone of excitement.

"The Konoha 5 is coming! They are going to study HERE!" Ino whisper-yelled. Hinata cocked an eyebrow.

"Please don't tell me you don't know who Konoha 5 is?" Tenten looked at her. Hinata just gave her a guilty smile.

"There are like, the current sensation in the whole world!" Temari cried. "Were you living under a rock in a shoe box on Mt. Everest?"

"No, I thought I had heard that name somewhere," Hinata said, smiling. "Some girls were discussing it yesterday. And even then I felt the name sounded familiar."

"Well, anyways, they are coming and you know the worst part?" Ino said, her eyes suddenly losing all the enthusiasm.

"Hm?"

"All the girls like them and they will obviously not reciprocate their feelings. Which means-"

"Heartbreak."

Hinata sighed. They went home and called it a day.

•••

Naruto Uzumaki, was a hyperactive, goofy boy who thinks that Sasuke Uchiha was his best friend.

But, taking how they are always fighting like cat and mouse (and we all know who the cat and mouse is), you could call them...

Best friend-slash-rivals.

And they are childhood friends on top of that. Sai, who was like a robot, didn't really care much about their fights, but at uneven intervals, always put on some sick, stupid joke which sometimes revolved around a certain blonde's d***.

Neji Hyūga, on the other hand, preferred to go out of the room whenever this happened unlike Shikamaru Nara, who just groaned and fell asleep.

Now these five boys, were famouse all over the world. They sang (excluding Shikamaru) and were damn famous for it.

Suddenly one day, their manager felt that they need to complete High School education and the boys chose their childhood city, Konoha.

These five bo-

"Teme, where are my socks?" Naruto cried out. The Uchiha rolled his eyes.

"I threw them out; they smelled like you died."

"Hey! Bring them back! Don't tell me you are now so gay that you are stealing my socks!"

"What the f***, dobe?! I don't know where they are!"

The Uchiha stormed out, leaving the other three with entertained looks.

"Sai, do you know-"

"No, D***less."

"Shut up about my d*** already!"

"Well, it is small... Almost like it's not there-"

"I said, shut up! Neji, do-"

"I don't give a s*** where it is! I don't know and I honestly don't care!"

The Hyūga went after Sasuke.

"Shikama-" *Snore* "-never mind."

Well, basically that's how it kinda goes. Anyway, their first day was the next day and obviously, they were excited.

But they didn't know what really awaited them.

-TBC-