(24)

A stray sunbeam entered the room, as the white curtains falpped at the window. It fell on the face of a girl, which was surrounded by pink hair.

Her emerald eyes opened and she sat up, clutching her head.

"Ow...." She mumbled, trying to understand why her head was paining so much. She massaged it for a minute, until she heard a voice.

"Ah, you're finally awake," said Temari, who was wearing an apron. "Go and get fresh; Tenten and I made breakfast."

"Uh," Sakura gave a nod, silently. "Why, why is my head paining?"

"Sasuke said you got drunk," said Ino, who had just stepped out of the bathroom. She threw her towel into the washing machine and sat beside Sakura. "Do you want some lemonade?"

"Yeah, that'll be good," Sakura stood up, a bit shaken. "Wh- Where's Hinata?"

"Ah, um," Ino looked at Temari. "She is at Naruto's. She fell asleep there, but he said he will send her back home when she wakes up. She must be on the way, now."

"Hm," Sakura splashed some water onto her face in the bathroom. She dried her face and took out her toothbrush. "So, how did our dates go? I don't really remember what happened I mine...."

"Ah, you had gone to bar after the movies," Ino helped her with inputs. "And some guy gave you a strong drink. Then you started blurting out things, so Sasuke brought you back. Good thing Temari and I were here."

"Who returned home first?" Sakura asked when she was done brushing her teeth. She picked the galss of lemonade and sipped on it.

"I was the first one," said Ino. Temari had gone to attend to the door; someone had come. Probably Hinata. "Then Temari. Sasuke dropped you off here; you should have seen Temari's face. She looked so dangerous when he came with you."

Sakura laughed as she knew how dangerous Temari could get.

"Then Tenten came just as he went away," Ino finished. "Naruto sent a message early this morning, so Hinata is-"

"Hey guys!" Hinata entered the room, with her plate of breakfast. She smiled at them. "Were you talking about me?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering where you were," said Sakura, picking up her clothes and putting them on the racks in the bathroom. "I am going for a bath, people."

She closed the door. Ino turned to look at Hinata. She smiled at the shy girl.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"I- It went good," Hinata said with a slight blush. "He, he kinda said that he likes me."

"That's good," said Ino, her smile widening. "You can break his heart easily then, huh?"

Hinata blinked. The colour drained from her face, as she was once again reminded of her actual motives. She sighed.

"Yeah."

The two girls went back to the kitchen, where Tenten and Temari were having breakfast. They were talking but stopped when Ino and Hinata came in.

"Here, some juice," Tenten passed the jug to the two girls, who took there places beside them. "How did it go, Ino?"

"I loved it," Ino admitted. "He sang me a song, too. We had dinner and talked mostly. But I liked it because I felt so relaxed."

"Good, you need to relax once in a while," Temari nodded. Hinata's eyes narrowed.

"What about you, Temari?" She asked the blonde. Temari looked away.

"Ah, um, how do I say this?" She mumbled to herself. "It was.... okay?"

"He didn't do anything, did he?" Ino's eyes narrowed. Temari paused then shook her head.

"No, nothing," she said, half-lying. "Anyway, I am done so I am going for a jog. Anyone wanna come?"

"Wait a minute for me," Tenten finished her breakfast and ran out after the blonde.

"Hey, how about we go shopping today?" Sakura asked when she came out.

"Sure," Ino and Hinata agreed. A minute of silence passed before Sakura groaned.

"Ugh, I hate alcohol. I declare it officially!"

-TBC-