(8)

"Hey Kiba~" Hinata giggled. One date and all had changed.
[A/n: Sorry I just skipped it; I can't bear KibaHina. It is already taking a lot of effort to just NOT throw him out of the story.]

"Hey babe," he smirked. He was probably thinking about what a 'great catch' he had.

It was a few days later and they were in the school cafeteria. Hinata was sporting a white crop-top and violet skirt that ran till her mid-thighs.

And she just couldn't ignore the lusty eyes that Kiba was giving her. But she feigned ignorance, and kept sugaring him up, trying to make him fall for her genuinely.

She had to say, she was at first a bit lured by his attractiveness, but just a reminder of all the times her friends got rejected and also the hurtful time her boyfriend dumped her was enough to get her back on track.

"Whatcha doin'?" She said sitting next to him on the cafeteria table.

"Waiting for you, honey," Kiba winked at her, slipping his hand across her bare waist.

Hinata was disgusted but she kept a straight face and just gave him a shy face with a fake blush.

"Aw, how sweet of you~" she cooed, already tired of this useless chats.

That was, until she remembered rule number 1. She must be feeling fun to be doing so, and if she wasn't...

•••

"Sakura, hey!" Hinata whispered. She had thrown a paper ball at Sakura in Chemistry class who was with Ino for partners two seats ahead.

Sakura turned around and picked up the ball on the table.

'Ttyl. Pls, pls, pls. Call all girls.'

Sakura gave her a nod but this didn't go unnoticed by their strict Chemistry teacher, Mrs. 'Love'.

Honestly, none of the girls ever understood the 'chemistry' between her surname and subject.

"Haruno! Hyūga! Detention after school for half an hour!" She shrieked.

"Oh, come on Mrs., it was just a note!" Ino said, rolling her eyes. Mrs. Love's eyes bulged like the frog they were going to dissect next term.

"Just a note?! JUST a note?!" She screamed. "Detention to you, too, Yamanaka!"

"Hey, that's not fair!" Tenten said. "On what basis are you doing so, Mrs. Love?!"

Steam was rising out of the teacher's head.

"Detention! Detention to you too! For talking back to me!" She snarled.

"Who does she think she is, Beyoncé?" Temari murmured loud enough for the class to hear lightly.

"All five of you, a WHOLE HOUR OF DETENTION!" she screamed so loudly, the teachers from other classes looked at their classrooms.

Hinata was shocked as she blamed herself for giving her friends, detention. But instead, they were giggling silently, confusing Hinata.

•••

"Hmph!" Mrs. Love just gave them a glare and ignored them. She started doing her work, ignoring the girls who were sitting quietly (but not for long) on their desks.

As soon as the girls were sure she had popped in her earphones on full volume, did they start their whispered talks.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Ino asked. Hinata sighed.

"First, I am sorry guys-"

"Shhh! No need, we did it on purpose," Temari winked.

"Yup, when one of us gets detention, the rest get it upon themselves. All the teachers like us, so the only one who troubles us is Mrs. Love here," Tenten pointed out.

Hinata gave another sigh, but this one was for relief.

"So...?" Sakura asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I, I am not having fun, guys," Hinata mumbled. "I don't like him. I really dislike him."

"Well, that's okay. Even though you came this far, if you aren't having fun, what's the use?" Sakura agreed. "Ditch him."

"Yup, simple as that," Ino said, smiling. "Move on to another, try him. If you get fun, that's great, continue and break his heart. If not, dump, move on."

"Yeah, sometimes, dumping works great even when it's too early," Temari pointed out.

"Okay, then, I guess I will dump him," Hinata said, smiling. She frowned. "But how?"

"Make it grand!" Tenten gave her a tip. "Like, in front of the whole school!"

"And, and, accuse him of things that are bad in him!" Ino helped, too. "True, though."

"Yeah, like, warning all the girls about what kind of guy he is," Sakura smiled. Hinata was happy. She was completely going to ruin him now.

Damn, she had changed.

-TBC-