I Do (I Can't Part Two)

Zane smiles wider than he ever thought possible as he intertwines his hands with those if the man he loves. Nothing could ruin this perfect wedding, no camera, no villain, no sobbing blue ninja crying about how his friend had finally grown up or random fans crying tears of joy.
No, nothing could go wrong and no day would ever top this one in his eyes.

His groom couldn't agree more.

Tears glimmer in Kai's eyes as he watches his soon to be husband smile at him like he is the world. He loves the determination and love that shines through his crustal eyes as Wu begins speaking of matramony and forever.

This was a perfect day as the words, you may now kiss the groom rang clearly through the air
Red dusts both grooms faces as Kai laughs, dipping Zane into a kiss,"Don't have to tell me twice "

-------
"Say Ahh," Kai says as he holds a piece of cake for his husband.
Zane's eyes roll unprepared for Kai to shove the cake in his face and ends up with  frosting on the top of his nose.
A loud laugh fills the air around him as Kai kisses the top of his nose to remove the delicate while frosting.
Zane can't wipe the smile off his face, even as he complains and shoves cake in his companions smug face.
-----------
Kai eagerly looks at Zane as the two stand at the threshold of their new life.
"You ready?" Zane asks, moving one arm around his shoulder.
"With you, I'm always ready," he replies.
"Good,"
At that Zane sweeps him of his feet and carries him into their new life, together.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry this took so long ip3724  but here it is in all it's fluffiness and non-angst.

P.S. Sorry @JustARandomReader001 Wu already offered to be priest.

QUOTEs OF THE DAY

<>It'S A bLEnDer  tURkEy.

<>Friend-Ugh she's such a 2d     -me- who we talkin bout?              -her -A fake a** b*tch     -me- oh (Insert name of 2d girl)    -her-yup

<>MAKE LOTS OF NOISE KISS LOTS OF BOYS OR KISS LOTS OF GIRLS IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE INTO!!!!!!!!!!!

<>Oh flying fish nuggets on a flying fish stick.

<>(tiny old lady I work with)(in old lady voice)-b*tch go to H*ll                      (me dying of laughter)

<>new friend after I make a gay joke- it's okay cuz you're not gay.      

- awkward silence with everyone else who knows I like girls too- she kinda is tho

-New friend- oh oops

<>OPE

THE BAST DAM CONVO-I WANT SOME DAM FRIES