Author's Addition

Soooooo you all are so amazing. I am shocked that this collection of stories has gotten so much support, and I thank you all so very much for it. In honor of the huge number, this chapter is going to be something really different. I should have Not Quite a Bedtime Story Part 2 done soon, but let's not count our stars before they shine.

Okay, basically what I'm gonna do here is talk a little about some of my stories and what they have meant to me, why I wrote them, my inspiration, comments, and maybe some little funny things from my life, so I'm just gonna jump right into this.

Nya Shipping

As most of you know I do not ship Jaya and flat out refuse to write it, but none of you know why. I kinda felt I owed y'all an explanation, and please don't take this as me hating on Jaya. If you choose to ship those two then you go right ahead, this is just my personal opinion.

Alright so, when I first started watching Ninjago I was probably in fourth or fifth grade. I had seen bits of season two and three but the first season I actually remember watching intently was around season 4 then I skipped right to six later on. At this time I thought Jay and Nya were a perfect together, she was feisty and he was funny; I thought they were cute. Then I rewatched the entire show and was shocked at how horrible Nya actually was to Jay. We never got a confirmed relationship between Jay and Nya but it was so heavily implied I took that into consideration as an early or potential relationship. I think season three was where things seemed to get messy in my mind, Nya was acting like she was interested in Jay AND Cole at the same freaking time as well as neither at that time as well. Someone I liked did this to me once and it really hurt me (especially since the other girl wasn't even remotely interested). I couldn't believe this powerful female character that I had come to admire so much seemed to be completely toying with the feelings of two of her closest friends. That to me knocked her down quite a few pegs, and I haven't really been able to look at her character the same way since.

So that is why I will not write Jaya. You are more than welcome to (respectfully) disagree with me and I won't be offended if you still like the couple. Good for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrong-the comic/story

Something Y'all may not know about me is that I am actually Biromantic, and I was kinda super nervous about coming out of the closet. I was afraid of how my friends and family would react when I stopped keeping a straight face and so wrong was born. It, like most of my other stories, was a vent drawing that I made and ended up writing a story to go along with. I overall was happy with the result after only a few rewrites and I still am; it really captured how I felt in that moment when I was worried about the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all knew this was coming

Hate(All Parts)

Gosh, guys Hate got so much support and I loved writing both endings so much. They were definitely my favorite writing project yet. I wish that I could've made them a little less sad, but that was just my mood reflected in my writing. As most of you can tell I do some of my best writing when I'm feeling angsty (or a feeling that feels the way chocolate chip muffins smell).

Alright so on another note, Hate was essentially my way of showing that bullying is everywhere. You are not alone if you are being bullied, and that there is always someone who cares, even if you can't see them. I was really afraid when I first posted it that it would be taken as me promoting self-harm and suicide as opposed to trying to show that it exists, often hidden behind smiles and white lies. Now I am really glad I posted those stories because they helped me and I really hope they have helped someone else to realize they are not alone.

Additionally, while you guys have been unbelievably supportive of this story I do know someone who was NOT, like not even close. He is one of my closest friends and one of the few I trust with the knowledge that I have this account. Even though I have all this faith in him I really didn't like that he was following me, not only on this site but all of the others I had. I wanted to be anonymous and he was taking away the comfort I got from writing by reading what I wrote. By doing that I felt less real like I was always being pressured to be better than I could be, so I eventually told him to stop. For the most part, he did, but then I told him I wanted to do a face reveal he flipped his lid and told me it was a stupid idea(he then did one himself less than a week later, go figure.). Anyway, time jump forward to about a week or two ago while I was working on the Hate finale we got into a fight and he specifically targeted Hate. He claimed that I was emotionally traumatizing people, and that Idea alone almost made me completely take down those chapters. That is one of the main reason I chose to have the two different story paths, stop at ending one or two, that's it.

Now that's that is out of the way I want to once again say thank you and I cherish every single one of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to Comments

You guys are so sweet. I love hearing that you liked a chapter or that you liked the way a character did this. Additionally, I love to read the joking light comments y'all leave on fluff chapter like Can't and how that can turn into a super adorable conversation. Also on the flip side, I've seen someone disagree with another but then come to see why person A said what they did leading to a sweet apology from person B.

It warms my (nonexistant) heart to read this stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~