Hate part 2

WARNING: THIS CRAP'S DEPRESSING, AND THERE IS MENTION OF BLOOD AND SELF HARM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IN ALL CAPS. Enjoy the sadness. (More notes at the bottom)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jay frowned as he walked to the back of the art room, Kai was there his overdramatic, sporty boyfriend was at his art club. Noone understood why he didn't want him there, why he wanted his space, but he knew this would end badly. Jay moved robotically as he got his long-term VAC piece and began working at a back table as far away from Kai as possible.

Even though he wore headphones he could hear every word that was said. They claimed he was a brat, a witch, an idiot, clueless, worthless, a lost cause, you name it they probably said it. Jay could feel the tears prick his eyes as he looked at his boyfriend his words echoing in his head "Noone will ever care about you the way I do, no one could ever love you."Shaking his head, Jay shifted his focus back to his piece there were only a few months until the competition and he was going to do well.

The dull chime of the five o' clock bells caused Jay to smile. He was free to leave and get away from Kai. Just as Jay was walking out someone grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Hey, Blue Jay, we need to talk," He said locking eyes with the redhead before he pulled away.

" I have to go, my mom's waiting." He says simply leaving the firey teen alone.

"You know what screw you, Jay! I'm beginning to care about you less and less each day." Kai yelled at Jay's back.

Jay tensed, his hand involuntarily clenching to dig his nails into his skin. He itched for his blade, to slide the cool metal across his pale skin, to be rid of the pain. He would do this and more soon, and Kai knew but didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bright red head smiled at his friend as they worked on their assessment," Honestly I think Virgil is the better character, but Patton is undeniably adorable."

Echo smirked back," I know, and Logan is just plain awesome, like who wouldn't want to be that smart."

Jay agreed, a quiet laugh erupting from his lips as he and the other teen spoke of the Sander Sides," Oh by the way what did you get on number 18?"

"72cosX, for part a and about 15 for part b.What about you?" He returns, smiling happily.

"Same, so either we both get it or we both just suck equally," the boy says giggling again.

Both boys turn their head as Zane groans and stand up to turn his test into the teacher.

" Did you finish?!?" Jay asks his surprise written clear across his freckled face.

"No," Zane states, " I couldn't focus with your annoying, high-pitched, incessant, shrill voice ringing in my ears like an unpleasant voice in the back of my head."

Jay's face fell before he could stop it, but his face soon morphed into another fake grin and he forced a laugh, suppressing the now familiar itch in his fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry you have to listen to my incessant, high-pitched, annoying voice," Jay says grinning before looking over his shoulder at Zane.

"You forgot shrill." He states looking at him, clearly bored with his existence.

"Oh no," the other boy replies in mock horror," I forgot one of the self-deprecating words I'm supposed to use to describe myself.I'm sooo sorry' it won't happen again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yeah you're one of the few friends I have that my mom actually likes. SHe likes Peyton, Clancee, and Gene too" Nya says," Which is no surprise cause she only ever likes the really annoying ones that I wish would just stop talking most of the time."

Jay deflated, looking down as the short haired girl continued to speak not even realizing what she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" It was too loud in here like a .... like a ...."

" Like scream fest or rock concert?" Jay offered, attempting to help the struggling sub describe the last class.

"Yes, thank you," she says smiling at the teen, but all Jay heard was Zanes displeased hrmp from behind him.

" That was a terrible analogy; you've never even been to a rock concert," He says shooting Jay an icy glare.

"So, everyone knows they are loud, therefore it was a good analogy," Falcon, Zane's friend, states, defending the talkative boy. This silenced the boy as he shot another glare at Jay.

"Why do you always do this? Do you just have a psychological no conflict every little thing I say, or what?" The ginger growls locking eyes with the taller teen.

"I'm just stating the facts-" he starts before Jay cuts in" No you're not; I made a perfectly good analogy based on the information I had. Besides that I'm the ONLY person you do this to, I just wanna know why."

"Ah.... oh, I shouldn't say that; you know why," With that, he turned his attention back to his work.

He was right he didn't need to say it; Jay already knew. He knew that Zane hated him, just like everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shrill, it was just a word, but no one knew what it was doing to the lanky awkward teen. Tears slipped freely out of his eyes as he held his blade close to his skin. Six letters shouldn't be that hard to remember, but Jay always seemed to forget. Well not anymore, This time he would make sure he got the message; he would finally shut up. Shut up, two words, six letters, one space, but just what he needs to do. Close his mouth, stop the tears that run down his round face and fall into his lap where they mix with a thicker metallic liquid. The tears sting as the run over fresh cuts, sting as they leave his eyes red and his heart empty.

A smile graces his lips as he cleans his legs and arms of any trace, no one knew how bad it was for him. That's what made it so easy to let the crimson rivers take away his worries.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Unedited.....oops.

I am so sorry, again, I love Jay I promise. Also I'm not dead! Yay!

If you want me to continue writing these mini angsty Jay drabbles say something: it's nice to get these things out of my head. : 3. I hope that this can be a little reminder to those who are struggling themselves that they are not alone, and please remember there is always someone out there that loves you for you. You are all important, I hope that none of you will forget while I'm trying to remember. ; 3 <3