Hate.

Jay smiled as he listened to Nya talk to Skylor.
"Yeah, I can't wait till I get to take geometry," she says, beaming.
"Meh, I think it's kinda boring," Skylor replies.
"So, who do you think Griffin is gonna ask to home coming?" Nya asks, electing a small giggle from Skylor.
Jay frowned and looked away from the two giggling girls. His gaze feel on Zane, who was quietly reading a seat to Skylor's left.
"Hey, Zane you wanna play chess?" He asks a hopeful grin crossing his face.
Zane looks up at Jay, a scowl taking over his features, and says, " With you, no."
Jay bites his lip hard a slight flush dusts his face.

"Kai, please stop drumming," Jay says as he works to cut out his project with an exact-o knife.
"No," he replies as he continues the constant and insanely distracting tapping.
"Kai please, I really need to focus and that is incredibly distracting. I really really need to focus while using an exact-o knife. I like my fingers," he says looking up at the older teen.
"Fine, ya prick, I'll stop," he retorts, but not without sending Jay a dirty glare.
Jay blinks as he looks back down at his project and grips his blade tighter to avoid shaking.

"Ugh, Jay's so clingy. He never leaves, like seriously it's so annoying," Lloyd says as he unknowingly walks past Jay.
"Yeah, plus his voice is so high and annoying," Brad adds.
Jay pulls his books closer to his chest as he walks even faster down the hall.

"Ugh, I can't believe Jay got in the top ten percent of the grade," Nya whispers, " He's not even smart."
"I know right, out should have been you up there," Skylor respond in the same hushed tone.
"He only beat me because I got one A-, and the teacher hated me. I just can't believe it." She says sending a scowl back at the russet haired boy.

Jay squeaks ad he is pushed aside.
"Move wench," an unknown voice shouts out from the crowd.
Laughter erupts around him as he blushes and looks down.

"I-I don't really like Christmas," Jay says quietly as his fingers gently move over his scar.
"Hrmp, really why," Cole says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes at him.
"I-it's personal," Jay says, quietly looking down at his hands.
"Heh, you hate everything. No wonder everyone hates you." He sneers.
The words strike Jay's soul. Burying themselves in his subconscious.
"Everyone hates me" he thinks as the lunch bell rings.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my fellow readers. Thank you all so much for 200+ reads it means a lot to me. Also this story is based on real parts of my life, and bullying is a real issue. I'm sorry; all of you who have gone through more crap than you should have had to are beautiful people. All I have left to say is there is ALWAYS someone who loves you.

< 3 :3