Not Quite a Bed Time Story

Zane sighs as he opens the book, as much as he loves reading, this book is not really his style. Witches, dragons, princes, princesses, lawbreakers,  curses, magic, and a starry-eyed dream boy on the front cover. Okay maybe he didn't mind the starry-eyed boy so much, but his eyes always seem to follow the teen, and the story was literally the embodiment of chaos. He marvels at how he had enjoyed it in his youth before his family lost the book. 

Zane sighs as he reads quietly to himself,"
Ελάτε μαζί μας αγαπητός φίλος,                                                                                                                              Εισάγετε τη σφαίρα                                                                                                                                                    από αυτούς που χάνονται.                                                                                                                                    Ξαπλώστε σαν τον θάνατο                                                                                                                                      μέχρι να αναβιώσει μια ιστορία αβάσιμη,                                                                                                           Μια νέα ιστορία περιμένει να ξεδιπλωθεί                                                                                                      πάρτε έτσι ένα στυλό και ένα πούλι                                                                                                                    Η ιστορία μας μόλις ξεκίνησε ..."

Pain washes over the teen as if a fire is coursing through his veins,  but as suddenly as the pain comes it stops leaving him frozen, the fire now a blistering ice. Dark envelopes his world as he collapses on his bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Everything blurs and wavers as he comes back into the conscious world. A scream escapes him as two fire red eyes come into focus, much too close for his comfort.

"Names, Kia," the boy says as Zane scrambles away from him," Prince Kai, to be exact..." Zane freezes as he stares up at the red-eyed boy. He had darkly tanned skin and dark brown spiked hair the seemed to defy gravity. "But you probably already know that, "He says a smirk dancing on his lips,"so who are you?" 

"Z-zane," He squeaks, moving to fix his glasses,"Where in the name of Ninjago am I?"

"Asmil, near the Fortress of Isolation, not the best place to be," Kai says cocking his head to the side, "Even with weapons like those; we really should get outta here." He offers Zane a hand up, which the other shakily takes. The prince wastes no time as he begins running, Zane in tow.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"What year is it?" Kai asks as soon as the two are safely away from the forest.

"67?" Zane replies, but his statement sounds more like a question.

"Thank the gods, I've only been in here for two years," Kai says enveloping Zane in a hug.

"Only two years! What do you mean only! And where is here! How do I get home!" Zane screams pushing the other away roughly.

" I thought it had been so much longer, this means everyone will still be alive! Maybe we can still get out! Your the first person to come in two years I've been trying to get out for two years! I couldn't get through the portal you came through, so there must be another way to get out!" The other teen rants, a smile overtaking his features.

"Stop!" Zane yells, anger making his face red. Why wouldn't his guy give him a straightforward answer?

"You're, we're, in the book, okay! We are stuck in that darn book! I want to go home just like you!"The tall teens face paled, he'd be heard of people getting stuck nose deep in a book before but this was just ridiculous. Nonethless, he listened intently as Kai continued on, "I know It sounds stupid but its the truth.

"I'm stuck in a book," Zane says, frozen in disbelief.
"Yup, you seem to have taken on the role of an assassin by the look of you. I, obviously, am a Prince. Thought, I have read this story before but I don't remember there being an assassin," Kai rants, trailing of at the end.
"Not an assassin, the prince's husband to be. The two were to be wed but the never had the ceremony because a witch cured them," the blue eyed teen states.
"Oooookkkaaaaaay, I don't know what to do with that information,"Kai replies, chuckling nervously.
"Well, do you speak Latin?" He ask, earning a quizical look from the prince,"The poem says we have to revive a story unfound, so I would guess we have to fix this story in order to get back to the real world."
"Halt, are you saying we have to get married!"the boy objects.
"I'm not sure, because it also says a new store will unfold, and that we need a pen and quill,"the blonde says running a hand through his pale locks.
"A pen and quill, like the writing tools?"he inquires, raising one eye brow.
"Yes,"
Wait what if we are literally supposed to fix the story. In the years I've been here I've heard many rumors of a book  called The Diary of Their Love. The queen keeps it in her Castle gaurded at all times. Plus I have this,"Kai says, holding up a feather  that dangles from a string on his neck," I cannot remove it from my person, like ever. I have tried everything from burning it to throwing it in the ocean. At first I thought maybe it was what was binding me to this place."

A smile smile forms on Zane face as he watched the other boy move as he speaks, using exaggerated gestures to accentuate his point. The way his eyes seemed to hold stars shrowded slightly by a misty red color.
"Zane, Zane!"said teen exclaims, snapping in his face,"do you have a pen on you?"
Smiling he pulls a silver chain out of his shirt, on it dangling a silver pen.
"Apperantly, I do," Zane says smiling, "I guess we need to get to that book."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Translation: Join us, dear friend,                                                                                                                            Enter the realm                                                                                                                                                                      of those who are lost.                                                                                                                                                    Sleep like death                                                                                                                                                                      till you revive a story unfound,                                                                                                                                      A new story waits to unfold so                                                                                                                                  grab a pen and quill                                                                                                                                                        Our story has just begun...

This is really old and I think that language in Greek but I'm really not sure. I think I just thought it looked cool. Anywho I'll make a part two eventually, and sorry if this didn't make sense. I liked it when I started working on it and dog gone it I'm gonna finish it.😜🐱

Buh bi for now 🐱♥️🏳️‍🌈