Drabbles-Bruise

Jay smiles as he and Cole walk down the street towards their favorite Cafe.

"I can't believe we have been gone for almost a year," Jay says as they walk into the cafe.

"Yeah, it does sound kinda crazy when you say it out loud," Cole replies glancing over at his energetic friend.

"Hi, welcome to Wake Up Cafe, what can I get for you, cutie," the girl behind the register says to Cole shooting him a wink.

Jay's face falls a bit as he looks towards the ground, of course, someone would flirt with him and a pretty girl no less. No one could deny the girls beauty flowy silver blond hair, bright blue eyes and perfectly tan skin made her seem perfect. She would perfectly complement the tall dark and handsome, black ninja. 

"One rainbow frappe, no extra sugar, for me and another for my boyfriend with whip cream," HE states, grabbing Jay's hand and intertwining their fingers.

Jay's head shoots up to look at Cole, a bright smile now plastered on his face. It was a rare occurrence for Cole to openly admit to their relationship since he didn't want it to be all over the media.

"Oh, you're gay," the girl says venom in her voice as she practically spits the words," Huh, you really don't look gay but whatever."

"And you didn't look like a bitter homophobe but here we are," Cole growls back at her.

"Kelli, quit chit chatting and get the poor guys their drinks!" another girl, probably the manager yells.

Moping the girl goes to make the rainbow drinks for the couple," have a seat and someone will bring your drinks over in a minute."

Jay quickly pulls his boyfriend into a booth and hugs him close, planting kisses on both of his, now pink, cheeks.

"Sorry, bout her," A girl says as she places their drinks on the table, "I'll have you know she no longer works here because it's okay to be gay, and people who will hate on others for something they can't control is unacceptable. Enjoy your drinks they're on the house."

Needless to say, the two left holding hands with bright smiles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay smiles as he wraps his arms around Cole's waist,"What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes," Cole responds smiling at his little blue boyfriend.

Jay suppresses a laugh as he looks down into the pan, his boyfriend soon following suit.

"I am such an idiot," he says looking at the cup of water in the pan,"I didn't think I could be this stupid, I really surprise myself sometimes"

Jay bursts out laughing unable to contain the giggles any longer. Cole laughs too, once he sees the blissful smile that graces his Jay's face.

"Cole, bud, I love you to bits but please leave the cooking to Zane,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay grins as he texts Nya, even if he was tired and was almost midnight.

N- How's life been going for you this summer? Have you been able to keep up with everything that you had going on?

J- Yup, plus some, but life's been hectic with everything.

N- No way! I thought you would be way to busy. I mean even I'm busy with getting the new puppy.

J- PUPPY!!!!!!

N- Yup, we're getting Comet super soon and they are sooooooooooo cute. But I gtg Kai's screaming at me to go to sleep again.

N- Goodnight, and if we don't talk soon stay safe, be happy, and know if any girl (or guy in your case ) hurts you I will sick Comet on them

J- Lol, night.

Jay can't surpress the smile on his face as he puts his phone down for the night. He at least had one person on his side

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Oh my gosh my elder brother just tried to make pancakes with just water and I'm dying! So this is short but I'm just dying and busy.

On a more serious note, the only reason I put the last drabble in here was that it meant a lot to me when my VERY religious friend who was raised with STRONG religious views and who's mother STRONGLY dislikes me because I'm biromantic sent me a text very similar when we were texting. I honestly was so surprised that she took me not caring about gender into consideration when she wrote this. I really don't care what gender people are and didn't expect her to react well when I told her, but she was totally chill. Now, I consider her the closest thing to a real friend I have. So far she is the only person close to me who hasn't been a represented in Hate and she realized I had an issue months before the issue had even begun.

In short, my faith in humanity is restored.

So good luck to any of you closeted pals and happy pride month!

buh-bi