Best Friends

Highschool YouTuber au. 

"Hello my fellow samurai!" Nya exclaims as the camera turns on, "And welcome to my first ever live stream! Here to help me to day is Walking_Lightning."

Nya pauses as Jay rolls himself into the video exclaiming, "Hello internetians!"

"Today we are going to be doing the "My boy friend does my makeup" challenge" Nya smiles as the comments blow up about her and Jay being such a cute couple, how she belongs with Skylor, or how Jay belongs with Cole.

"Now the only problem with the my boyfriend does my make up challenge is that Nya doesn't have one, that's why I'm here," Jay says grinning cheekily at the camera.

"Yup, he's gonna do my make up, and I'm gonna look scary," She states sending a cheeky grin at Jay.

"Well, hardy har har, keep it up and you will," he threatens picking up the foundation, "Actually if that's the look your going for you did  a pretty darn good job without me"

Nya narrows her eyes at him as he begins dabbing the foundation on her face and blending it gently. He then moves to add a faint shadow over her eyes that darkens into a faint but smooth wing. With that in place he begins darkening it with an eye pencil over the lines to darken them. He then adds a faint shadow of color and some mascara to make her eyes even more pronounced. Now moving down to her cheeks he adds a faint  dust of  a light pink blush to her cheek bones. Lastly he adds a soft red lip gloss to her lips and pulls back to survey his work.

"Well my friends, I now can safely say I've been scared for life," Nya jokes leaning closer to the camera.

"Puh-Lease you're just jelly i'm so much better at make up than you," Jay sasses. 

"Pfft, lets just read some comments, zaptrap," Nya says rolling her eyes, even if he was right.

" MarrieYounge says 'Nya you look so great without make up, go girl power' L-LOYD says 'aww you look so pretty! How in Ninjago is Jay so good!'. Care to answer that one Jay," Nya teases.

"Sure, most people know I majored in film and entertainment, but what you may not know is that I minored in cosmetology and engineering. I wanted to know how to keep my self looking healthy, plus my significant other at the time was majoring in Dance and Entertainment, so I thought it might come in handy to know," He states.

The two read comments and reply for about another hour before signing off.

"Thanks again Jay, I am so glad I didn't have to do a coming out video before this one,"Nya sighed.

"No prob, what are​ best friends for. Plus I'm out about my feelings it's still hard sometimes, but really Cole and I are happy. I'm sure you and a certain red head will be, too, when the time comes," he teases.

"I hate you," she mumbles as he walks out the door.

"Love ya too, sami girl," he calls back as he closes the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Platonic Jaya is exploding my mind right now. Anyhow if you thought I knew what the heck I was talking about during the make up scene I have you fooled, lol. I'm a high school girl who legit knows nothing about makeup or its application, oh well. Hope y'all liked it anyway. :3