Bruise Drabbles pt.2

All Jay had wanted was a calm evening after a long day of work, but was that possible? Of course not, but maybe a night out with a demon boy wouldn't be so bad.

"Long time no see, Blue Bird," a man says, a smug grin on his face.

"Hehe, what are you doing here? I'm not dead yet," he replies, walking into the attached bathroom to change.

"I wanted to see you-" Jay cut him off by laughing loudly, not believing that for one second,"-Fine, I need a favor."

"Why would I help you?"

"You can have your soul back," he says brushing his coal black hair out of his face, "then you won't be doomed to spend an eternity with me, only one evening."

"Hrmp, sounds the same to me," the ginger counters.

 The man in black chuckles, "Trust me, one option is way worse than the other."

"Why are you asking me," he questions, "there has to be some twisted reason you came to me."

"You're smart. I still like that," he begins, "But that is not important. I got dragged into some less than pleasant business with an old friend of mine."

Jay noticeably flinches as possibilities flash in his mind making the other laugh, "I'm just joking, it's an old friend, and by "friend", I mean someone who got caught on the good end of a deal I made."

"So you want me to be your date to  some demon wedding?" He asks, calmly sitting next to the darkly clothed demon.

"Not exactly, but in return, you get to keep your soul, it's a piece of cake," the noir haired demon states.

"You only want to go to this wedding for the cake," Jay says, laughing quietly. 

"You know me too well" 

"Whose wedding?" Jay asks, slightly tempted by the offer.

"Remember that dumb girl you save all those years ago?" Jay's heart skips a beat, "She's getting married to some chick named Skylor. She couldn't find you but she got her hands on my summoning spell."

 "So she made a deal with you, you find me and bring me to her and in exchange, you get her soul? How cruel are you? For a few seconds, I thought you had a heart. There is no way I would go with you and let you have her soul."

The noirnette smiles at this, "I don't want her soul. I want her to be happy, besides her soul is tainted by magic already, since it was magic that ended and saved her all those years ago. I want to give her the opportunity to thank you for what you did. So few use magic like mine for good, it's a refreshing sight."

Jay sighs offering his hand "If you are lying I get my soul back and if I go with you I get it back. DO we have a deal?"

Grinning he grabs his hand and they both disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ninja gang laughs carelessly as other diners float around them, sneaking glances at the famous team. Every person in the room was thinking the same thing but none were brave enough to go up to the team on their break.

"Look Jay!" Cole suddenly exclaims pointing towards a girl with an orange scarf.

"HUh?" Jay questions as he turns to her, barely catching as Cole sneaks his hand onto his plate to steal his fries, "Hey! You jerk!"

Cole laughs as jay waves his hands around and points a fry accusingly in his direction. Shaking his head he leans forward and eats the fry, grinning as Jay turns slightly red (from embarrassment or anger he wasn't really sure.)

"Don't eat my fries!"

"Don't wave your fries in my face," he grabs another as he pecks one of the gingers freckles.

"I swear I'd die for you, kill for you, but if you take another one of my french fries I will just plain kill you," Jay whispers ominously in his ear, his voice dropping an octave

"Fine," he replies wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Highschool Au

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay and Pixal laugh as they make their way to their normal table four fourth hour, only for their joy to be cut off by Morro's teasing voice, "Looks like the little blue bird got a love letter again!"

"Oh, hush Mor," Jay retorts shoving the other off the table gently, "You and I both know they aren't serious."

"Uh hu yet you blush like a Solanum lycoperacum every time you get one," Pixal interjects slightly amused by his friends' antics , "This has been going on for weeks J don't you think this prankster would have given up if it was actually a prank."

"Juat read the note!" Morro hollars slightly exasperated by Jay's nerves.

                     Meet with me, and we will see,

                 what hour future, will come to bee .   

"Looks like their gonna ask you out," Pixal states.

 "And like your admirer is really bad at spelling," Morro snorts.

Jay can't help but laugh

(TIme skip to 3:45)

Jay fidgets nervously and he rounds the corner to stand by the bee mural.

"You're early," a voice anounces.

"Yeah, sorry." he replies looking down at the chipped blacktop.

"I don't mind," the boy behind him says, carefully wraping him in a hug.

"Cole should we really be keeping this from the gang, I think they deserve to know about us," Jay turns around, careful not to break Coles tight embrace, "I care about you more than any one but they are our friends. They will accept us as us"

Cole smiles fondly before rpessing a gentle kiss to his forehead, "Did Pixal read the letter over your shoulder," Jay nods as he speaks, "then there is no way she didn't complain to Zane about my spelling or recognize that it was a code to meet me here at four. So logically speaking if Zane knows the gang knowsss and they should be showing up in about three or four minutes to yell at us to get a room."

A smile splits both boys features as the come together for another kiss right as kai rounds the corner.

"I knew it!" he screams, "now get a rooom you two!"

____________________________________

Alright that was short and crappy, buuuuuut it's something. Hope y'all enjoyed <3!!!

PS

It's kinda strange I always associate Hate with my most popular story but it's only my 4th most read story and 6th most voted on... huh... weird

PPS

Not edited, sorry for any grammatical errors!!

PPPS

Quote of the day:

     <>Nothing is weirder than the devil caressing your leg and seductively whispering mayonaise.

    <> I put a fun jump in my walk ... DAm it .... tone in my voice 

    <> YoUR'e SuPpOSed tO Be DeAd!

   <> *LIiks white paint from a bowl*oh... that is not marshmallow fluff

   <> COMMA QUEEN

   <> you useless paper clip! 

Buh-bi