Cuddles-Lavashipping

Lavashipping for @737skyler. Just some fluff because I've never written lava before.

Kai groaned as he tried to move. He was stuck in Cole's arms till the earth bender woke up. December air sent cold drafts through the Bounty, chilling  all but one of its occupants to the bone. Kai as the master of fire was practically immune to both hot and cold, as his body was already naturally above normal temperature. This often led to his boulder brained boyfriend sneaking into his room at night to cuddle, like right now. Cole's  vice like grip tightened on Kai's waist, as he squirmed once again in a hopeless escape attempt. 

"Cole, wake up. I wanna move," Kai whispers gently in the noirnette's ear.

"Nooooooo,  lemme sleep," he mumbled tiredly.

"Wakey wakey eggs and cakey," Kai cood.

Kai giggled as one of Cole's eyes popped open at the word cake.

"What kind?" he questioned.

" Red velvet," Kai replied, hoping that will be enough to coax him up.

"Nah, I'd rather cuddle you," Cole whispered in Kai's ear, earning a dark blush on the others face.

A mumbled "shut up" escaped Kai's lips before he placed a small kiss on Cole's own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lava this, and I know this is really short, just like me and Jay. : 3