Hate part 4

I feel like I should clarify this, the ninja plays more than one person from my real life, I'll include a list (kinda) of who each ninja plays throughout these stories in the endnotes.

Same warnings as every other Hate part, but I think y'all know that by now.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jay bit his lip as he walked into the locker room to change. He could not let anyone see his legs for fear of their reaction. Unfortunately, luck was not on the side of the young lightning elemental. Right as he was int he middle of changing  Cole and Lloyd walk in. Jay blushes as he rushes to change but sees no change in his friends like nothing ever happened. 

They saw the scars and said nothing. No are you okay, no what happened, no why did you do this, they said nothing. They don't care. They don't care that he is hurting and bleeding, his mind destroying him from the inside out.

He was alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay smiles as he scrolls through his pictures happy to sit quietly with his memories, but his peace does not last. No, it is destroyed by Nya's laughter. A blush over took his face as he moved to cover the funny selfies he took.

"Stop laughing at me!" He exclaims, clearly embarrassed.

" I wasn't laughing at you!" Nya retorts still laughing.

"Sure, ya weren't," the ginger replies attempting to keep the venom out of his voice.

"Hrmp, you're so rude, this is exactly why I like hanging out with Cole so much more than you."

Jay forces a smile as she gets up and walks away, leaving him to his toxic thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hah, not gonna happen, Kai," Cole says constantly sipping his milkshake.

"But I had my toes crossed it wasn't a real shake!" The spiky haired boy complains."Don't care," the other replies, smirking at Jay."What did you guys even very on anyway?" He asks."That you would get scared doing the leap of faith,"In that moment Jay's mind froze Cole bet he would be afraid; Cole wanted him to be afraid. When all he could feel was pure unadulterated panic Cole was enjoying his victory.
"I have to go," the ginger squeaks, dashing out of the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay smiled ad he climbs the shaky pole, stretching to reach each notch. He pushes down the rising panic in his chest.
Or you could fall and break your face.
As he reached the top his breathing became uneven; his vision spotty.

Smiles
Jay smiles as he slides the small piece of metal over his arms, stomach, and legs. Small crimson beads well up larger on his arms as they tie the rope to the tree. A gentle smile overtakes his features as he watches the gentle sway of the white rope. Messy ginger hair blows into his clear blue eyes as he easily climbs over the balcony railing.
In one move the teen has the rope in his hands, ready to end it all he slips the rope around his delicate neck.
3
2
1
He jumps off the ledge, neck breaking, body dangling from a twisted branch. But still, he smiles.

Shaking his head the ginger moves higher up, almost there but not yet.

Dieploma
Jay anxiously bites his lip as he stands above the stage, balancing on a thin beam. His classmates smile done below him, at cameras, family, and the idea of a bright future he would never see. He had watched each of his friends walk across the stage, he couldn't ask for more than seeing their smiles in his final moments even if he didn't deserve the honor.

Jay bottles ad the speaker's voice penetrates his mind "And finally on our list today Jay Andrew Walker-Gordon"

The faint claps of the audiences and his friends fill his ears as the rope snaps around his pale neck, snapping it, an instant death for the almost graduate.

Jay can feel his body shake as he reaches the top and pears down at the ground."I can't stand!" He yells, barely able to breathe or hear as the teacher yells for him to come down. Shakily the teen pushes himself off the pole. His stomach jumped into his throat as tears flowed freely down his face. the harness kept him suspended in the air but he could still feel the rope tightening around his throat, squeezing the life out of him.

He wasn't dead, yet.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Zane-E.H., C.R.//Cole-E.L.//Nya-K.K., B.C.//Lloyd- E.H., B.C.//Jay-A.J.//Kai-D.H, E.T., M.B.//Falcon-J.B.,//Skylor-E.H.

Alright, that should cover it. Guys, Gals, and nonspecific gender pals this may be the final chapter before the finale. I'm done with Freshman year. Also yes the last part actually happened and it was as scary as the fact that one day my generation will be in charge of the world..... But hey at least I'm working to overcome my fear of falling, so that's a silver lining (ironically I'm listening to F**k a Silver Lining by Panic! at the Disco LOL)

Thank you all so much for the support, and please know I support all of you who are going through more crap than you should have to. You are all fantastic, beautiful, handsome, wicked (in a good way(I talk really weird)) smart, cool, and marvelous in your own way. Coming from a girl with self-worth issues.

                    -The best way to get out of someone else's shadow is by creating your own light.

Buh-bi for now ; 3