XXXVII

Mitch

"How do these look?" I asked, turning in Blondie's large chair. I was sitting cross-legged on the soft cushions with a blanket over my shoulders. Blondie had come in just a few minutes ago and I was done writing the new laws and writing what I wanted to be done to the town. I handed the paper to Blondie who was standing beside me.

He took the papers and started reading them. Halfway through, he instructed me to stand up and I did, he took my place then pulled me so I was sitting on his lap. I snuggled up to him and read as he did.

"A beach, really? This is hell, Angel." Blondie huffed.

"And you have clean running water, a beach wouldn't harm anything."

"Yes, but people are not here to have as much fun as you think. I'll put in a community pool, that's it."

"Fine." I crossed my arms as Blondie pulled the chair closer to the desk and fixed one of my bullet points.

Blondie continued to read the papers. "What's wrong with the birds?!" He asked, setting down the papers and looking up at me.

"They're inside out! They're gross! Make them black ravens! They can signify Hell and still look beautiful while doing it."

"You're unbelievable. I might as well just let you run Hell." I opened my mouth but Blondie covered it quickly. "Not happening."

I grimaced before grabbing my papers back. "You're rude." Blondie grabbed my waist and pulled me back and held me tightly.

"And where do you think you're going?" He licked the back of my ear playfully, knowing it tickled me when we weren't having sex. I flinched away from him and I dropped the papers in my arms to push my hands to his chest.

"No!"

Blondie stood up with me still thrashing in his arms and he went to our shared room, tossing me on the bed and bringing his hands to my waist.

"No! Please!" I laughed, trying to push away his hands. "Blondie!" Blondie continued to tickle me and he leaned down, nibbling on my earlobe. I flinched at the unsettling feeling and I pushed on his shoulders. "Stop! Ew!"

Blondie laughed with me and he stopped, holding my waist and looking at me loving eyes that I rarely ever see with him. I turned to my back, reaching up to hold his cheeks. I pulled him down and kissed him, throwing my hands behind his head. I was surprised when Blondie didn't rush the kiss and just rubbed my waist, our lips moving together smoothly. He didn't add tongue and pulled away before I had a chance to.

"I love you, Mitch." I felt my heart flutter and I couldn't help the smile that pulled to my face.

"I love you too, Scott." Blondie leaned back down, kissing me again.

-

I pushed open the doors to the balcony and stared down at the townspeople who had gathered to hear Scott declare the new rules. I heard a bird fluttering over and I nearly turned to walk away but I grinned when I saw the beautiful black raven perch itself on the railing and nibble under its wings. I turned to see the forests around the mansion had turned into a mix of bright and dark red and pink instead of plain black. I looked up at Blondie who was fixing his suit in the doorway.

Blondie looked up at me and he crouched down, lifting the part of my dress that had caught in the small crevices of the floor and doors. I thanked him and stepped forward, seeing the townspeople drop to their knee automatically. Blondie stepped beside me and peered over the population. He grinned when he realized what they had done.

"Already accepting you as Queen." He mumbled then cleared his throat. His voice was loud and clear as he spoke, listing down the number of new rules and what had to be done to the town. When he was done, the townspeople started walking to the mansion entrance.

"Can I go to the room?" I asked as we stepped from the balcony and back inside.

"Why? Don't you want everyone to see how beautiful you look?" Blondie asked, stopping from going into the halls.

"I just... I don't like being in large crowds. Please?" Blondie hummed, pushing me against the wall next to the doors and lifting my chin.

"As you wish, my Queen. Keep the dress on though, I'll be in the room after I'm done." Blondie hummed, sneaking his hand in the slit of my dress and moving it to the side, the bulge in his dress pants growing just at the sight of my bare thigh and leg. "Or, if I'm quick." Blondie then dropped to his knees, finding his way between my legs and under my dress.

-

"You're stupid." I grimaced when Blondie finally came back to the room after meeting with the townspeople.

"You enjoyed it, don't lie," Blondie smirked, snapping his fingers and his suit was on a hanger in the closet in just a millisecond. He climbed into the bed and grabbed my waist, pulling me to him.

"Maybe but it's embarrassing when people are just down the hall and you're tongue-fucking my prostate." I slapped Blondie's chest. He apologized and kissed my nose. I kissed his chest then crawled up to him.

"Already tired? It's only three in the afternoon."

"I need a nap," I said turning on my back and wrapping one of Blondie's arms around me so he was spooning me.

***************************