XXX

Mitch

I wiped my eyes as I watched Scott grip the dead man by his shirt collar. He switched to his Devil face I have seen at least once since I've been with him. His facial structures were more defined and his skin was dark red, his eyes a bright lava red. His hair disappeared and his red skin trailed down to his neck and under his shirt.

"Blondie?..." I whispered. Blondie stared at me and his eyes made me jump. He turned back to the man before dropping him on the ground and allowing his normal face to reappear.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Angel," Blondie said, fixing his suit as he walked over to me. He tilted my head up and stared me in the eyes. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Can we go back home?" I asked, fixing Blondie's tie.

"Not yet, Angel. We still have a few more pit stops. They won't take long though, I promise."

-

"That man, isn't he familiar?" I asked, pointing at the front of the line. Blondie, who was in his own head snapped his eyes over to me before following my gaze. He then smirked, moving me to the side of the throne to stand up.

"You're the Pastor that died during my first church raid. What a lovely surprise that you've ended up here." I heard Blondie say. The man mumbled a few prayers, Blondie grasping him by the neck and lifting him into the air. Blondie spoke again before snapping the man's neck, his soul escaping his mouth. Blondie caught it in the air with two fingers and backed away to the throne. One of the workers came over with a jar and Blondie twisted the cap off, letting the spirit fall into it before shutting it again. The worker took the jar and stood off to the side.

"What's that for?" I questioned, sitting on Blondie's lap again.

"Just a little gift for Him," Blondie smirked and placed one hand on my thighs. I felt needy for his attention and spread my legs a bit, his hand falling between my thighs. He took the hint automatically and rubbed my thigh, his opposite hand turning my head towards him to kiss me deep and rough.

The humans sitting on the ground cried out and yelled at us, Blondie snapping his fingers. I heard the metal clanging of the workers escorting the screaming people out of the throne room. I turned so I was straddling Blondie's legs and he responded by grasping my rear end to pull me against him.

Blondie moved a hand from my hip and I heard one of his other workers walk to stand next to us. He slid my fur coat off of me and the worker took it from Blondie.

"Don't you ever feel awkward with him next to us?" I asked, moaning when Blondie kissed my neck.

"I've gotten used to it. They don't respond to it so it's like they're not there."

I grasped Blondie's shoulders as he started to undo the buttons on my suit jacket and the shirt underneath, my collarbones exposed for him to kiss and nibble over.

"Sire, we've received a message from Him. Would you like to listen to it now?" The worker said. Blondie pulled himself away after causing a hickey on my collarbone. I fixed my clothes and got off the throne, Blondie standing up and grasping my waist.

"Send it up to my office. I have something, or technically someone, to do right now." Blondie ordered then grabbed my coat, hurrying us out of the throne room and up to his room.

-

"Blondie, don't leave yet. We always cuddle after sex." I breathed out, frowning when Blondie got off the bed.

"I'll be right back, Angel. I need to get that message that He sent. I'll be quick." Blondie said, bending over the bed and grasping my chin. He pulled me up and pressed a quick kiss on my lips before teleporting of the room. He reappeared and crawled under the silk blanket. I moved up to him, laying against him with my head on his chest and my hands wrapped around his waist.

Blondie rubbed my bare shoulders and covered them with the blanket as he opened his palm, a hologram of the audio file He had sent. Already bored, I shut my eyes and curled up against Blondie as he listened to the file.

************************